Windows 10: Option of connection is disabled Wait minimum 2 hours due too many reboot or failed password

Discus and support Option of connection is disabled Wait minimum 2 hours due too many reboot or failed password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hiii,Today, i'm gonna facing a issue; i can't access to my computer because:- Wait a minimum of 2 hours due too many restart or because too many failed... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BaptisteF_0, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Option of connection is disabled Wait minimum 2 hours due too many reboot or failed password

Hiii,Today, i'm gonna facing a issue; i can't access to my computer because:- Wait a minimum of 2 hours due too many restart or because too many failed password.But actually the windows update makes my pc restart and now.It's passed two hours now and it is not unlock.Please help me thanks

:)

BaptisteF_0, Sep 16, 2021

2. Due to Windows 10 Anniversary Update, my wifi connection occasionally fails, requiring reboot

I recently did the Anniversary Update on my Windows 10 laptop. Since then, my wifi connection will occasionally fail. The only way to restore the connection is to reboot the laptop.

Let me explain in more detail. I will use my laptop successfully for hours. Suddenly I will notice that my wifi connection is lost. Nothing I can do restores the connection (see
    http://i.imgur.com/VZoDGNr.gif). I've tried the following fixes:

• Airplane mode on and off
    • Wifi off and on
    • Disabling and re-enabling the wifi adapter
    • Deleting my home wifi network from 'Manage known networks' and recreating it

None of these fixes are successful. The only solution is to reboot my laptop. Meanwhile my roommate's connection (on a Windows 7 laptop) works fine, and there is nothing wrong with my home wifi network.

Please help.

SupplementFacts, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Option of connection is disabled Wait minimum 2 hours due too many reboot or failed password

Attention Required: Windows Live 2 password is incorrect

Hi PIUPZ,

Thanks for Posting to the Microsoft Answers forums! In addition to the steps Jay provided, one other suggestion I want to call out before resetting your phone is to check if Two Step Verification has been enabled on your Microsoft account.

Under the section Two-step verification, if you see that you are given the option to Set up two-step verification, please enable it the disable it (or leave it enabled if you prefer). If you see a link Turn off two-step verification, you will need to
    create an app password to enter in on your phone:

• Click on Create a new app password under App passwords
    • Enter your app password in the password field
    After reviewing these settings, go back to the phone and manually sync your account (and update your password if necessary). You can sync the account by tapping
    Settings > Email + Accounts then tap and hold your account for the
    Sync option.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Greg

Gregory A., Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Option of connection is disabled Wait minimum 2 hours due too many reboot or failed password

1. Option of connection is disabled Wait minimum 2 hours due too many reboot or failed password - Similar Threads - Option connection disabled

2. WAITing 2 hours to get in after the wrong password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WAITing 2 hours to get in after the wrong password: I have recently fallen victim to "wait 2 hours" bull shi* to log into my laptop because if I walk away from my computer and my child manages to put in the wrong code... we are locked out. EVEN AFTER DOING FREAKING FACTORY RESETS. WHOever invented this sh*/ needs to be put in...
  3. WAITing 2 hours to get in after the wrong password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WAITing 2 hours to get in after the wrong password: I have recently fallen victim to "wait 2 hours" bull shi* to log into my laptop because if I walk away from my computer and my child manages to put in the wrong code... we are locked out. EVEN AFTER DOING FREAKING FACTORY RESETS. WHOever invented this sh*/ needs to be put in...
  4. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to not wait for 2 hour: i need to wait for to hour why can u please stop this 2 hour thingi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-wait-for-2-hour/d99b1032-e507-49db-9098-ed548163a0de
  5. how to not wait for 2 hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to not wait for 2 hour: i need to wait for to hour why can u please stop this 2 hour thingi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-not-wait-for-2-hour/d99b1032-e507-49db-9098-ed548163a0de
  6. how to not wait for 2 hour

7. This sign in option is disabled and I have to wait two hours. No recovery options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign in option is disabled and I have to wait two hours. No recovery options...: I use a microsoft account, yet no forgot password or password reset options. It asks me to wait 2 hours but even after waiting that long, it does not work. I made password error two times while login because of NumLock and I'm 99% positive I gave the correct password the...
  8. This sign in option is disabled and I have to wait two hours. No recovery options...

This sign in option is disabled and I have to wait two hours. No recovery options...: I use a microsoft account, yet no forgot password or password reset options. It asks me to wait 2 hours but even after waiting that long, it does not work. I made password error two times while login because of NumLock and I'm 99% positive I gave the correct password the...
  9. Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin entered incorrect... Wait 2 hours: We keep getting the error message that the pin was entered incorrectly too many times, but I KNOW the pin I am entering is correct...When I try to change my pin it says that it will send a code to my email... And no code ever comes. We have waited the 2 hours and still get...
  10. Too many connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many connections: RDP is broken, like everything else in the operating system. Twice now I am in RDP and twice now it just errors out. When it does I can no longer access the computer at all. I RDP back into it it says too many connections. I physically go to the PC and log in it says too many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove 2hrs waiting after restart pc