Windows 10: Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10

Discus and support Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, everybody!: The key is present in the regedit of Windows, but not in contextual menu. Do somedoby help me with this trouble? Thank you, very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Enrique, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Enrique Win User

Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10

Hello, everybody!:
    The key is present in the regedit of Windows, but not in contextual menu.
    Do somedoby help me with this trouble?
    Thank you, very much, in advance.

Windows 10 version: 20H2 (comp. 662) x64.

:)

Enrique, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10

1. Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Option Open appears

2. Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing "Open With" Option in Windows 10 Context Menu: Hi, I've noticed that the "Open With" option is missing from the context menu in Windows 10. When I right-click on a file, I expect to see the "Open With" menu to choose which program to open the file with, but it's not there. I've tried restarting my computer and checking...
  3. Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...

in Cortana
    Opening start menu causes any left click to open the contextual menu (right click) on top...: Hello! When I'm opening the start menu after a fresh startup, my left click works properly but opens the contextual menu. However, if I open the search bar, I get completely locked out of the start menu (I can still alt+TAB out of it) because of the contextual menu on top of...
  4. Windows 10 - "Extract All" option does not appear in menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - "Extract All" option does not appear in menu: Windows 10 - "Extract All" option does not appear in menu. I had Winzip universal trial version installed and now its not working. Earlier "Extract All" option was appearing in right click menu, but after installing Winzip universal trial version, now Extract All option is...
  5. WMP no longer recognized in contextual menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP no longer recognized in contextual menu: Ever since a day ago whenever I right click a generic folder with (only) music files in it, the "Add To WMP" and "Play With WMP" no longer show up. If I open any of those folders and right click on any music file those commands do show up. And after I've done that, if I close...
  6. WMP no longer recognized in contextual menu

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP no longer recognized in contextual menu: Ever since a day ago whenever I right click a generic folder with (only) music files in it, the "Add To WMP" and "Play With WMP" no longer show up. If I open any of those folders and right click on any music file those commands do show up. And after I've done that, if I close...
  7. Start Menu Appearance On Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Appearance On Open: Hello everyone. I've loved this sight and its Windows 7 counterpart for long time. Thank you for all the work you do and for the information you provide. My question is can I make the Start Menu open up like what is shown in the image below, instead of the long list of...
  8. No window appearing with "Open with" option

in Windows 10 Support
    No window appearing with "Open with" option: Hi Community, Running Windows 10 and whenever I tried and right click a file and select "Open with" I don't that that small window to appear and show me what apps to select. The window where the file is on loses focus but nothing happens until I click or press a key. Is...
  9. Contextual sensing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Contextual sensing in Windows 10: In Windows 10, we are very excited to introduce several APIs for contextual sensing that can help you build apps to improve your customers’ daily lives. These include apps that detect presence when customers approach their devices, apps that can detect whether your customer...
  10. remove contextual menu

in Windows 10 Support
    remove contextual menu: remove contextual menu cut and copy and create shortcut. Thank you. [img] 47558