Windows 10: Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist

Discus and support Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a new option to adjust the calendar and mail display density, in the personalization section of the settings. However, this doesn't exist in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrantS80, Sep 10, 2019.

1. GrantS80 Win User

Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist

There is a new option to adjust the calendar and mail display density, in the personalization section of the settings. However, this doesn't exist in my app, which as far as I can tell is up to date (version 16005.11901.20184.0). How to get this setting?

:)

GrantS80, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 10, 2019
  3. kd833 Win User
    Mail and Calendar not displayed for Lock Screen Detailed/Quick Status

After I updated from build 10130 to build 10159, I no longer can select Mail or Calendar apps to display Detailed / Quick Status to my lock screen because neither are listed in the drop-list. What must I do to get them back?

kd833, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist - Similar Threads - Option adjust display

2. My built in display does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built in display does not exist: A few days ago i had my i connected my laptop to my monitor but when is unplugged it the screen was black. I plugged it back into my monitor and went to settings and it didnt even detect my Laptop screen. how do i fix this....
  3. the password option does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the password option does not exist: HII have a question why the password option does not exist in account >> sign in option and i put the screenshot in down please if you know how can i fix this , please tell me thanks...
  4. the password option does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the password option does not exist: HII have a question why the password option does not exist in account >> sign in option and i put the screenshot in down please if you know how can i fix this , please tell me thanks...
  5. calendar display when in outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar display when in outlook mail: When I have outlook windows 10 open for my mail, I have always had a calendar pane on the right side. Recently it disappeared, and I can't find the settings to get it back. Any suggestions?...
  6. Windows Mail Advanced Mail settings DOES NOT exist???

Windows Mail Advanced Mail settings DOES NOT exist???: Microsoft Support keeps telling people to go to Advanced Mail settings under Sync Settings but the Advanced Mail settings DO NOT exist under Sync Settings. And NO my email is not currently syncing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled windows mail, but mail still does not have...
  7. No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app

No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app: I have follow a million different threads with no resolution. I have a gmail account that stopped syncing a couple of days ago. I deleted the account and when I tried to add it back I entered Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> Google and received the following error. [ATTACH]...
  8. Brightness adjusting option does not exist after upgrade to WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness adjusting option does not exist after upgrade to WIndows 10: I have a HP Envy laptop initially came with Windows 8. I upgraded the operating system to Windows 10 but I am no longer able to adjust the brightness. The slide bar for brightness does not appear anywhere: not in Display setting even the f2, f3 keys on the keyboard not doing...
  9. Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density): Hello there! I have just purchased myself a 4K Monitor to go alongside my existing 1080P monitor. I have always experienced annoying display settings in windows 7, and I hoped that upgrading to windows 10 would fix many of my problems. I have done quiet a lot of research into...
  10. no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10: Hi I reserved and w10 home downloaded ok. Computer is working fine apart from Some default apps eg mail and Cortana don't work. Sign in options wont function, and credential manager wont start. I have manually downloaded some updates from Microsoft as some updated were...