Windows 10: Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist

Discus and support Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a new option to adjust the calendar and mail display density, in the personalization section of the settings. However, this doesn't exist in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrantS80, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:37 PM.

1. GrantS80 Win User

Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist

There is a new option to adjust the calendar and mail display density, in the personalization section of the settings. However, this doesn't exist in my app, which as far as I can tell is up to date (version 16005.11901.20184.0). How to get this setting?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. kd833 Win User
    Mail and Calendar not displayed for Lock Screen Detailed/Quick Status

After I updated from build 10130 to build 10159, I no longer can select Mail or Calendar apps to display Detailed / Quick Status to my lock screen because neither are listed in the drop-list. What must I do to get them back?

4. Mel Tar Win User

Thema:

1. Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist - Similar Threads - Option adjust display

2. Brightness - no adjustment options?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness - no adjustment options?: Hi - I would like to adjust the brightness. The two methods I use on other computers are the keyboard or through the Control Panel/Display. The keyboard method does not work. The Control Panel method shows no adjustment option? I tried updating the Display Driver and it...
  3. enabling the display adjustment

enabling the display adjustment: Hi, I just bought a new Lenovo laptop windows 10. I couldn't adjust the brightness because the brightness adjustment is not working. How can I enable the brightness adjustment so I can adjust the brightness of the monitor? Please help. Thanks a lot. ecoprew...
  4. Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density)

Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density): Hello there! I have just purchased myself a 4K Monitor to go alongside my existing 1080P monitor. I have always experienced annoying display settings in windows 7, and I hoped that upgrading to windows 10 would fix many of my problems. I have done quiet a lot of research into...
  5. Mail and calendar

Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  6. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  7. Calendar and Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail: The calendar and mail apps that came with Windows 10 on my main PC is non-functional, I cannot enter events in the calendar and I cannot receive or send emails in the mail app. I uninstalled them via Powershell and reinstalled them via the Windows store and still the same...
  8. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466
  9. no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10: Hi I reserved and w10 home downloaded ok. Computer is working fine apart from Some default apps eg mail and Cortana don't work. Sign in options wont function, and credential manager wont start. I have manually downloaded some updates from Microsoft as some updated were...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557