Windows 10: Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Discus and support Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Freddie Gamble Evans, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate if I could get a fix as I really enjoy creating content for people to view and be entertained by. If you are familiar with the Video Editor for windows there should be a Speed option where it says 'Trim, Split, Text, Motion, 3D effects and filters'. Response ASAP would be great, thanks in advance.

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app 71fa2408-ab7b-414a-83e6-c0d2a5f83076?upload=true.png

***Original title: On Windows Video Editor, my friends have a speed option and I do not. I am on windows 10 and so are they, any help please?***

:)

Freddie Gamble Evans, Oct 8, 2019

2. Video Editor

Hi,

I reset the Films & TV app but it didn't work. It would not let me uninstall this app.

The Video Editor app did not show on the apps list. As it is accessible through the Photos app, I tried repairing the Photos app but again this did not work. I reset the Photos app but now the Video Editor has disappeared. The uninstall option is also not
    available for this app.

Maryrose_M, Oct 8, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Video editor in Photos app?

No there is no video editor in Windows 10.

As you have seen the photos app now has the ability to create videos, but not edit videos

A really good free Video Editor is Lightworks, available from the link below:

https://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_lwks&...

DaveM121, Oct 8, 2019
  4. NinaDG Win User

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

1. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app - Similar Threads - Option Edit Speed

2. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

in Windows 10 Gaming
    options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  3. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  4. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options to trim,edit speed and split not available: I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-to-trimedit-speed-and-split-not-available/af1a810d-6509-41f5-bfbc-e8f48a4243cc
  5. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

Options to trim,edit speed and split not available: I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-to-trimedit-speed-and-split-not-available/af1a810d-6509-41f5-bfbc-e8f48a4243cc
  6. MP4 Editing with Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 Editing with Video Editor: I am trimming a lot of videos as an instructor. I want to reset the app that "plays/opens" mp4 files to the video editor that comes with Windows 10. I cannot find any way to do this. There is no "open with" option on the menu below. The default apps under Settings will not...
  7. Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10: How can I fix this? I used to edit my minecraft videos using video editor on windows 10. But now the speed option is missing. (Sorry for my bad grammar) submitted by /u/McGlitterr [link] [comments]...
  8. Video editor not available

Video editor not available: I have updated my windows to Edition: Windows 10 Home Single Language Version : 20H2 Now i don't have any video project option inside photos, i don't have any separate video editor app by default.[ATTACH]...
  9. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit text in Video Editor App: Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card. I have tried following steps: Upgrading Windows to latest build Repairing the Photos App Re-installing the Photos App None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution....
  10. Adjusting speed on Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjusting speed on Video Editor: Trying to edit a video on my surface laptop and am not finding any way to speed up/slow down a clip. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjusting-speed-on-video-editor/7da8ab14-ff2d-4670-b2b0-6bbcff05dada