Windows 10: Option to print on both sides no longer available

Discus and support Option to print on both sides no longer available in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but tonight, I just noticed when printing out a document off of Google Chrome that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EvanPopchock, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Option to print on both sides no longer available

Hey,

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but tonight, I just noticed when printing out a document off of Google Chrome that the option to print on both sides of the paper is no longer available. I checked the printer properties dialog box and it still indicates that my printer is capable of printing double-sided. However, the option to print on both sides of the paper doesn't exist. Any suggestions or workarounds for this problem/how I can get back the option to print on both sides?

I am trying to go easy on the environment.

Regards,

Evan Popchock

:)

EvanPopchock, Nov 4, 2020
  2. AndyMAzo Win User

option to print double sided no longer available

option to print double sided no longer available

AndyMAzo, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Two Sided Printing

Ever since purchasing a WIN10 computer my HP LaserJet Pro 400 no longer prints two sided. The option is available in the printing APP but does not print two sided after selection. any ideas on fix? Thanks

TomTaylorLD, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Option to print on both sides no longer available

Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Option to print on both sides no longer available

1. Option to print on both sides no longer available - Similar Threads - Option print both

2. Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides: Why is double sided printing no longer available/working as an option in Windows 11? I had no problem with my Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 10....
  3. Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 11 no longer printing on both sides: Why is double sided printing no longer available/working as an option in Windows 11? I had no problem with my Samsung XpressM2880FW printer with Windows 10....
  4. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  5. Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?

Why did printing on both sides, only print on one side?: I've got an HP LaserJet color printer. And I've got Windows 11 Professional. Last night I was on a website, which I wanted to print the first two pages of. I selected that, specified that it only print pages 1-2. The print dialog clearly showed me that it was going to print...
  6. Print on both sides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  7. Print on both sides

Print on both sides: Hi,After upgrading to Windows11, my print settings no longer have a print on both sides option double sided printing, and neither do I get any option to select Duplex under Preferences. I have read a few threads, and unable to find the answer to my issue. I was previously...
  8. Printing on both sides of a page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing on both sides of a page: I have a Surface, Windows 10 and an HP printer. Recently, I no longer get the option to choose if I want to print on both sides. How do I get the option back?...
  9. option to print double sided no longer available

option to print double sided no longer available: option to print double sided no longer available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/option-to-print-double-sided-no-longer-available/c0dda02e-2404-47f9-94a9-3816e5bf9e3b
  10. Printer not printing both sides of paper

Printer not printing both sides of paper: Hi I have a new ASUS UX305CA laptop preloaded with W10. It recognised my old Epson Stylus SX415 printer but will not act on selection to print both sides of paper. I seem to have the most up to date driver and I've tried removing and re-installing to no effect. Worked OK...