Windows 10: Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games

Discus and support Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have big issue with metro exodus win 10 version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KamilTauros, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games

I have big issue with metro exodus win 10 version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game.

More information here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/metro-exodus-freeze-thanks-to-save-game-cloud/5b12f790-9348-4a95-8b4f-cc2464c6374e

When i completly remove local saves from

User\AppData\Local\Packages\DeepSIlver...\SystemAppData\wgs

game download them from cloud without any questions...

I wanna wipe my saves because i have 3 achievemets stuck at xx% and there is no option to unlock them

I tried everything, alot of people have issues with non unlocking achievements in this game

Here is my post on TA

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1180159

Windows should have option to simply remove local+cloud data like xbox.

Mod moving this post to the XBox forum

:)

KamilTauros, Sep 25, 2020

2. Windows Store Cloud Saving?

I just want the easy way to backup the Save Files of Windows Store Games without doing the hard way. So, I don't have to start a new game all over again after got a new computer.

I know the Steam Version of Microsoft Games has Cloud Saving. I don't think Windows Store has Cloud Saving to backup Save Files.

I just want to know if Windows Store or Windows 10 have Cloud Saving to automatically backup the Save Files to Microsoft Account after playing Windows Store Games. (Just like Steam)

I know Windows 10 has OneDrive to backup data to Cloud Storage. But, I want to see if Microsoft have a feature to automatically backup the Save Files after playing Windows Store Games without backup the Save Files manually.

ABOhiccups, Sep 25, 2020
  3. When using MS Minesweeper and select a game I get " A saved game was found in the cloud storage location. Which game would you like to use? " use local

Hi Jimbo0,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you are getting this error: "A saved game was found in the cloud storage location. Which game would you like to use?" when playing the game Microsoft Minesweeper. To help you resolve this
    concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games

Windows Store Cloud Saving?

Hi,

As of now there is no option to save the progress of the Windows store game in Windows 10.

However, Please provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using our feedback app.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games

1. Option to remove Cloud saves in widndows store games - Similar Threads - Option remove Cloud

2. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  3. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  4. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found it difficult to update the game through the windows store. Eventually I found...
  5. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found it difficult to update the game through the windows store. Eventually I found...
  6. cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  7. cloud saves

cloud saves: how do you delete cloud saves in windows 11. all answers are out of date and no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-saves/f412147e-a825-4a67-8bb1-956d18a3fac8
  8. Cloud saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud saves: Hello! I'll be soon switching my hard drive, and so i was wondering, that if i bought the game at Microsoft store wasteland 3, to be precise , i wont lose any data i got in the gamer, right? It says that it does support cloud saves via Xbox live, tho im not sure if i qualify...
  9. About windows store cloud save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About windows store cloud save.: Does windows store have cloud save? I want to make sure that so i can delete my asphalt 9 and may be i can install it in the future without losing any things. I 've already log in to my microsoft account....
  10. "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full": I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How do I save to the hard drive on my computer? Or how do I purchase more Cloud...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Rise of nations deleting cloud sync data pc

2. windows 10 game cloud storage