Windows 10: Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

Discus and support Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Following Windows 10 reinstall after drive failure, all touchpad options besides sensitivity are missing picture.Fn-Key combo to switch touchpad shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scrubking, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Scrubking Win User

Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

Following Windows 10 reinstall after drive failure, all touchpad options besides sensitivity are missing picture.Fn-Key combo to switch touchpad shows OSD message "Touchpad on/off" but does not turn touchpad offDevice driver update and uninstall have no effect.

:)

Scrubking, Apr 26, 2024

2. Trackpad vanished

Hi Kierra,

A system failure possibly occurred on your device, and that might be the reason why you are experiencing issues with missing trackpad option. To address this concern, we suggest enabling your trackpad by pressing the Fn key + F9 key. After doing so, kindly
    check if the touchpad is working.

If the same issue persist. We suggest manually installing the most updated touchpad driver for Asus Vivobook E403 from Asus website.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Apr 26, 2024
  3. laptop trackpad not working after windows 10 upgrade

the Toshiba website has no windows 10 listing of drivers for my model p50w-b00f (yet).

The trackpad on/off button does nothing.

note: the trackpad does work while booting. the little circle on black screen.

SueConaghty, Apr 26, 2024
  4. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

Option to turn off trackpad removed from settings

So after a forced update, now I am no longer allowed to turn off the trackpad on my laptop. The option simply vanished from the settings menu.

Why on earth would this option be taken away??

KimberlyJustkimberly, Apr 26, 2024
Thema:

Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

1. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall - Similar Threads - Option turn off

2. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall: Following Windows 10 reinstall after drive failure, all touchpad options besides sensitivity are missing picture.Fn-Key combo to switch touchpad shows OSD message "Touchpad on/off" but does not turn touchpad offDevice driver update and uninstall have no effect....
  3. Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Option to turn off trackpad missing after OS reinstall: Following Windows 10 reinstall after drive failure, all touchpad options besides sensitivity are missing picture.Fn-Key combo to switch touchpad shows OSD message "Touchpad on/off" but does not turn touchpad offDevice driver update and uninstall have no effect....
  4. No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!: Please Help! Plugged in a monitor to my laptop with Nvidia 3060 through an HDMI cord and switched on HDR in Windows 10. Now the second monitor is not being recognized and there is no option to turn off HDR in Windows. Windows will not let me Extend the display to the new...
  5. No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!: Please Help! Plugged in a monitor to my laptop with Nvidia 3060 through an HDMI cord and switched on HDR in Windows 10. Now the second monitor is not being recognized and there is no option to turn off HDR in Windows. Windows will not let me Extend the display to the new...
  6. No option to turn off HDR!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing

Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  8. turn off display option missing in system power settings

in Windows 10 Support
    turn off display option missing in system power settings: I just got my first laptop 2 days ago from HP. Already in hindsight, I kind of wish I hadn't because of the lame support options, but the laptop itself is just fine with excellent display & performance. The keyboard is nice but the backlighting at my preferred sitting angle...
  9. Option to turn off trackpad removed from settings

Option to turn off trackpad removed from settings: So after a forced update, now I am no longer allowed to turn off the trackpad on my laptop. The option simply vanished from the settings menu. Why on earth would this option be taken away??...
  10. Turn on trackpad gestures

Turn on trackpad gestures: Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turn-on-trackpad-gestures/f7e9bc52-5e8c-49a2-ba23-016d55a32f16