Windows 10: Optional Feature History Windows10

Discus and support Optional Feature History Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer shows windows developer mode installed 11/13/18 and Hello face recognition A and B uninstalled 5/31/18. I didn't do any of these actions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimmyMazeballs, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Optional Feature History Windows10

My computer shows windows developer mode installed 11/13/18 and Hello face recognition A and B uninstalled 5/31/18. I didn't do any of these actions for one and the history is for the last seven days? Why would that be?

:)

TimmyMazeballs, Nov 15, 2018

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Nov 15, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Optional Feature History Windows10

Clear history in music + videos

So if you have a history item you want off that list, the only option you currently have at this time is to play other items. As they appear in the list, the older history items will scroll off the list.

I would ask that you consider offering your thoughts at the official suggestion box and hopefully someone on the team will push to have that implemented.

I can tell you that they DO READ THEM and your input would be valuable.

Feature suggestions can be made at
    windowsphone.uservoice.com

You could also use the Suggestion Box app to post suggestions & feature requests for wp8 from your windows
    phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Optional Feature History Windows10

1. Optional Feature History Windows10 - Similar Threads - Optional Feature History

2. How to clear the 'optional features history' log?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear the 'optional features history' log?: Windows 11 home 23h2 , asus Vivobook 15 X1502za , i3-1215u , intel uhd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-the-optional-features-history-log/d961c898-7092-4e11-bcba-1bd9208e1c6c
  3. How to clear the 'optional features history' log?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear the 'optional features history' log?: Windows 11 home 23h2 , asus Vivobook 15 X1502za , i3-1215u , intel uhd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-the-optional-features-history-log/d961c898-7092-4e11-bcba-1bd9208e1c6c
  4. Optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional features: I cant download 'Windows media pack' or 'Media feature pack' through optional features. When i try to go to 'Add a feature' and find these two features and click install they are bugged like this: https://prnt.sc/26ednvd , and wont install from this point....
  5. Windows 10 feature history RDP shut down and restart options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 feature history RDP shut down and restart options: I need to know what versions of Windows 10 had the option to restart and shut down when remoting to a computer using RDP. It appears that the options were present right after the anniversary update and I cannot find via web search how long it was present for. It now appears...
  6. Windows10 feature upgrade 20H2 did not allow reversion option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 feature upgrade 20H2 did not allow reversion option: Background Feature upgrades seem to have a habit of breaking things, usually attached devices. So when I installed win10 earlier this year I created a checklist to check that all the attached devices I use still work, to be run as soon as possible after any feature upgrade...
  7. Windows10 feature upgrade 20H2 did not allow reversion option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 feature upgrade 20H2 did not allow reversion option: Background Feature upgrades seem to have a habit of breaking things, usually attached devices. So when I installed win10 earlier this year I created a checklist to check that all the attached devices I use still work, to be run as soon as possible after any feature upgrade...
  8. Optional features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional features: My Windows 10 OS is 10.0.19041.329. I noticed when I want to bring up "OptionalFeatures" the opened window stays blank not getting populated with either enabled or disabled windows features. I am interested at least to see there Microsoft.NET 3 or 4.5 features. I tried to...
  9. Optional Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optional Features: I am on a Windows 10 version 2004 PC and I have no optional features listed. I can't see any optional feature history or install any new features. In version 1909 I had a list of features and I could easily install features. What is going on?[ATTACH]...
  10. Optional features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optional features: Hello , We are facing issue with the optional features . All are downloading automatically and failing. Daily we are getting popup twice or thrice a day related to optional features. Can you help out me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to clear optional feature history