Windows 10: Optional Features for Windows 11 not installing

Discus and support Optional Features for Windows 11 not installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to install supplemental fonts but they aren't installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bakunawa, Jan 16, 2022.

1. bakunawa Win User

Optional Features for Windows 11 not installing

I was trying to install supplemental fonts but they aren't installing

:)

bakunawa, Jan 16, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Reinstall IE 11 in Windows 10 after Uninstalling in "Manage Optional Features"

I have restarted my PC many times and I am administrator of my PC.

Background of the problem:

• Installed update Windows 10 Version 1709
    • IE 11 would not load after the update, i.e. splash screen would load then the app would crash
    • Unchecked Internet Explorer in "Turn Windows Features on and off", restarted, rechecked IE, restarted. Same problem occurred.
    • Again, Unchecked Internet Explorer in "Turn Windows Features on and off", restarted
    • Uninstalled IE 11 in "Manage Optional Features", restarted
    • IE 11 now shows in "See Optional feature history"
    • IE 11 is not available to Add when click on "Add a Feature"

I think OS reinstall is probably necessary now but was hoping for an easier solution.

SteveBeer1, Jan 16, 2022
  4. borent Win User

Can't turn on windows feature Internet Explorer 11

Thanks this simple solution triggered the Internet Explorer 11 installation.

However if Internet Explorer 11 does not appear in the Windows Features list then you must first go to Apps & Features> Manage optional features ,click + Add a feature and Install Internet Explorer 11

borent, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Optional Features for Windows 11 not installing - Similar Threads - Optional Features installing

2. Can't install Windows 11 optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 11 optional features: It stuck at this stage for 10 hours.If I click cancel, it will says "Canceling" and stuck. If I go to another page and come back, it will says it's still "Installing".I have restarted and do it again for several times. It's still not work.sfc /scannow is already used. Nothing...
  3. Can't install Windows 11 optional features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows 11 optional features: It stuck at this stage for 10 hours.If I click cancel, it will says "Canceling" and stuck. If I go to another page and come back, it will says it's still "Installing".I have restarted and do it again for several times. It's still not work.sfc /scannow is already used. Nothing...
  4. windows 11: Unable to install optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: Unable to install optional features: I upgraded my windows 8 to windows 11 and I tried installing wireless display in optional features and it failed.its giving message that i should check my windows insider program settings...
  5. windows 11: Unable to install optional features

windows 11: Unable to install optional features: I upgraded my windows 8 to windows 11 and I tried installing wireless display in optional features and it failed.its giving message that i should check my windows insider program settings...
  6. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  7. optional features for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional features for windows 11: I'm not able to install wireless display in windows 11 as it is showing "couldn't install" and I've tried so many times. I hope you could help with this problem...
  8. optional features for windows 11

optional features for windows 11: I'm not able to install wireless display in windows 11 as it is showing "couldn't install" and I've tried so many times. I hope you could help with this problem...
  9. Optional Features for Windows 11 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Features for Windows 11 not installing: I was trying to install supplemental fonts but they aren't installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optional-features-for-windows-11-not-installing/72feb1ab-5f28-4c0f-977b-e562482ca217
  10. Windows optional features not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows optional features not installing: So... here I am searching endlessly for the connect app, so I can miracast my phone screen to my laptop. Turns out, I have to install it myself. So I tried to do that. But it just gets stuck at filling the progress bar just a little bit, and after a few minutes, giving up and...