Windows 10: Optional Features

Discus and support Optional Features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am on a Windows 10 version 2004 PC and I have no optional features listed. I can't see any optional feature history or install any new features. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PilgrimBank, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Optional Features

I am on a Windows 10 version 2004 PC and I have no optional features listed. I can't see any optional feature history or install any new features. In version 1909 I had a list of features and I could easily install features. What is going on? Optional Features d120bb36-c2c8-4349-9308-d22c913ed8c7?upload=true.png

:)

PilgrimBank, Jul 10, 2020

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    manage optional features

Hi Alicia,

There could be a setting that has been configured to open the Manage optional features automatically. We'd like to know a few things so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is Manage optional features popping up right after you turn on your computer or while using it?
    • Are you trying to disable the Manage optional features completely?

If you're trying to disable any of the optional features, here are the steps on how to do it :

• Go to Control Panel and click on Programs.
    • Click on the Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On Windows Features, select the feature(s) that you want to enable or disable and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer as the wizard says to complete the task.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Optional Features

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Optional Features

1. Optional Features - Similar Threads - Optional Features

2. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  3. "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". What should...: I use Windows 11 pro as my OS, while updating and installing new features, it regularly gives this notification "something happened and some optional features of windows couldn't installed". It has slowed my computer's speed, specially when I start the LAPTOP it takes alot of...
  4. Media pack is not available in Optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  5. Media pack is not available in Optional features

Media pack is not available in Optional features: Trying to access the camera for the first time and it is asking to install the media feature pack for N and KN.When I tried to check it in the settings under Optional features nothing is available there.Please suggest how to install ?OS Edition :Microsoft Windows 11 Business...
  6. In my apps setting can't find Optional features I want Windows Media for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my apps setting can't find Optional features I want Windows Media for Windows 11: Windows 11Selecting Apps in SettingsLooking for Optional FeaturesWant to install Windows Media.But Optional Features does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-apps-setting-cant-find-optional-features-i/e41d1099-099f-49f7-9398-c61ff111bb39
  7. In my apps setting can't find Optional features I want Windows Media for Windows 11

In my apps setting can't find Optional features I want Windows Media for Windows 11: Windows 11Selecting Apps in SettingsLooking for Optional FeaturesWant to install Windows Media.But Optional Features does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-apps-setting-cant-find-optional-features-i/e41d1099-099f-49f7-9398-c61ff111bb39
  8. it is showing blank when i open optional features and adding feature. Iam trying to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is showing blank when i open optional features and adding feature. Iam trying to install...: it is showing blank when i open optional features and adding feature. Iam trying to install wireless display feature. any alternative to install this? I tried with CMD as well, but it is failing....
  9. it is showing blank when i open optional features and adding feature. Iam trying to install...

it is showing blank when i open optional features and adding feature. Iam trying to install...: it is showing blank when i open optional features and adding feature. Iam trying to install wireless display feature. any alternative to install this? I tried with CMD as well, but it is failing....
  10. i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?

i dont see an optional feature in my app setting what should i do ?: I tried to follow the instructions but it appears i don't have an optional feature tab to install the xps viewer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-an-optional-feature-in-my-app-setting/e3971464-b503-4b03-9e5b-e47f8791206b