Windows 10: options are appearing blank

Discus and support options are appearing blank in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i dont know whats going on with most things options appear blank i would try to fix it but since its blank, i don't where to start (note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mastercube, Dec 14, 2018.

1. options are appearing blank

options are appearing blank dd767af5-576d-4efa-b9d7-928474c27181?upload=true.jpg

i dont know whats going on with most things options appear blank i would try to fix it but since its blank, i don't where to start

(note this applies to most of my windows i open not just this)

is there any way to fix this?

:)

mastercube, Dec 14, 2018

2. Windows features wouldn't show on windows 10, appears blank!

I installed windows 10 on my pc, I am trying to enable my .net framework and I understand that the way to go about this is through windows features, however my windows features box appears blank, I can't find the checkbox with all the options, I have followed the steps listed on various websites (run services.msc, enable modules installer if not already enabled etc,) still nothing! I would really appreciate if someone could assist me here. Thanks

win10guyhere, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Dec 14, 2018
  4. options are appearing blank

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

options are appearing blank

1. options are appearing blank - Similar Threads - options are appearing

2. Sign-in options is blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in options is blank: What can cause the fact the Sign-in options page to be blank? Recently installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2, but I don't know this was blank immediately afterwards....
  3. Sign-in options is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in options is blank: What can cause the fact the Sign-in options page to be blank? Recently installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2, but I don't know this was blank immediately afterwards....
  4. Sign-in options is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows defender appears blank

windows defender appears blank: How to fix this error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-appears-blank/cd8f85cd-cf69-4685-bba6-591547d5eb14
  6. Blank white box appears

Blank white box appears: I have this issue on a computer where this feint white box appears and draws focus for a fraction of a second before disappearing. It appears for such a short time that to see the issue I had to record the screen and play the recording back frame by frame to figure out what...
  7. a blank white windows appears

a blank white windows appears: hello, once in a while, usualy when my pc comes back from sleep mode, i have this white windows appear in my desktop and it's above every other windows in my pc:how can i fix this?...
  8. windows defender appearing blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows defender appearing blank: [ATTACH] for some unknown reason, whenever i try to run defender, it looks like this. i can't scan files for virus, and i've spent a few hours troubleshooting, and in services.msi i'm unable to reset. I've restarted wuauserV, msiserver, cryptSvc, and bits (fixing error...
  9. Optional Feature "Media Features" Appears to be blank and ICloud cannot access it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optional Feature "Media Features" Appears to be blank and ICloud cannot access it.: I am attempting to install altstore and it requires the installation of icloud (the installer not the windows store version). When I run the icloud installer it says that my computer is missing the windows media feature pack. I attempted to disable and re-enable it from the...
  10. Desktop appears as a blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop appears as a blank screen: Running Windows 10 Home. Build 10240. When I start the system the screen is black. When I go into File Explorer and click on Desktop all of the items appear there. I can click on say e-mail and I can get into mail and read or answer them. could I use mct and get the latest...