Windows 10: options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

Discus and support options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrendonAwsroth, Apr 25, 2022.

1. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this?

:)

BrendonAwsroth, Apr 25, 2022

2. Edit Video in Photos- Trim

I had a small issue with the Edit in Photos feature on a video file in Windows 10.

I regularly capture video files while gaming and noticed the trim feature under the "Edit In Photo" option while watching a video file(pen icon).

Upon using this feature I trim the video to my desired length and save a copy. But the new video file has a significantly whiter picture when i watch it. Is this something that is temporary or that i fix in anyway?

I'd appreciate any help on fixing this issue, Thank You.

Moved fromoptions on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split :( Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage )

Drochaigeant, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

• I did get the speed feature by removing appxpackage thing, I want to know how to trim videos on file explorer as it wont let me in the screenshot above this is evidence.

Freddie Gamble Evans, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Sher Amo Win User

options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

Edit Video in Photos- Trim

Hi,

You can trim the beginning and end of a video so your movie shows only the part of the video you want.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • What is the name of the application used when capturing videos?
    • Is it happening to all the videos that you captured?
    • What video player are you using to watch this video file?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

1. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split - Similar Threads - options video editing

2. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

in Windows 10 Gaming
    options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  3. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options to trim,edit speed and split not available: I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-to-trimedit-speed-and-split-not-available/af1a810d-6509-41f5-bfbc-e8f48a4243cc
  4. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Options to trim,edit speed and split not available: I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-to-trimedit-speed-and-split-not-available/af1a810d-6509-41f5-bfbc-e8f48a4243cc
  5. Video editing

Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  6. Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App

Missing Trim & Edit Button For Videos In Photos App: I liked the save a photo from video feature and found it useful for projects. After resetting my pc I noticed my ability to edit videos in the movies and tv app has been completely removed.I'm not sure what caused this... My software is up to date and so are all the provided...
  7. Video editing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editing: when I start the Photos app, there is no button or icon ie New Video tabthat will let me record or edit a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/6030b3fa-f4cd-44f4-9292-cdaf43167e38
  8. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app: I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate if I could get a fix as I really enjoy creating content for people to view and be entertained by. If you are familiar with...
  9. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  10. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a