Windows 10: Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

Discus and support Options to trim,edit speed and split not available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TCKblbl, Mar 8, 2022.

1. TCKblbl Win User

Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons

:)

TCKblbl, Mar 8, 2022

2. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

• I did get the speed feature by removing appxpackage thing, I want to know how to trim videos on file explorer as it wont let me in the screenshot above this is evidence.

Freddie Gamble Evans, Mar 8, 2022
  3. Trying to split MP4 in Photos app - trim is grayed out

I'm trying to split an MP4 in the Photos app - but trim is simply is grayed out.

I can play the MP4, but nothing else.

In fact all the edit+create options are grayed out. I could have sworn "draw" was available, but now that I look again, it's not.

Eric M_455, Mar 8, 2022
  4. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate if I could get a fix as I really enjoy creating content for people to view and be entertained by. If you
    are familiar with the Video Editor for windows there should be a Speed option where it says 'Trim, Split, Text, Motion, 3D effects and filters'. Response ASAP would be great, thanks in advance.

Options to trim,edit speed and split not available 71fa2408-ab7b-414a-83e6-c0d2a5f83076?upload=true.png

***Original title: On Windows Video Editor, my friends have a speed option and I do not. I am on windows 10 and so are they, any help please?***

Freddie Gamble Evans, Mar 8, 2022
Thema:

Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

1. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available - Similar Threads - Options trim edit

2. No 'Edit with Photos' option available in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 'Edit with Photos' option available in Windows 11: Hello Community,I've recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro. Everything looks good, however, the option of "Edit with Photos" is missing when I want to edit any photo. Although there's another option of Microsoft Clipchamp, but that app is pretty...
  3. No 'Edit with Photos' option available in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No 'Edit with Photos' option available in Windows 11: Hello Community,I've recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro. Everything looks good, however, the option of "Edit with Photos" is missing when I want to edit any photo. Although there's another option of Microsoft Clipchamp, but that app is pretty...
  4. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

in Windows 10 Gaming
    options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  5. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  6. Options to trim,edit speed and split not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options to trim,edit speed and split not available: I don't know why when I'm trying to edit using the video editor, I don't have the trim, speed or split buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-to-trimedit-speed-and-split-not-available/af1a810d-6509-41f5-bfbc-e8f48a4243cc
  7. Movie Maker Pro Trim and Split

Movie Maker Pro Trim and Split: Yesterday I bought the MS Movie Maker Pro. I've watched some tutorials on YouTube and have discovered that my version differs in this respect: On the main screen where the time line and playback display are shown, there are six functions, the final one being More Tools. In...
  8. Trim option stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trim option stopped working: Im cutting some gaming footage. used the app for trimming .worked twice and on the third video stopped working completely. submitted by /u/werewolfhunger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxtzpj/trim_option_stopped_working/
  9. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app: I'll provide images etc below, but on the windows app called 'Video Editor' there is no speed option when my friends have it. I would really appreciate if I could get a fix as I really enjoy creating content for people to view and be entertained by. If you are familiar with...
  10. How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM)

How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM): I was wondering if there was any way to cut or split videos in widows 10 without for free or without 3rd party software. The video editor supplied with windows 10 seems to only be able to trim the video. If this is not possible (which would be shameful considering even movie...