Windows 10: OptiPlex 3050 CPU Stuck at 0.79 plz help me

Discus and support OptiPlex 3050 CPU Stuck at 0.79 plz help me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a OptiPlex 3050 this is a new pc i bought when i try to upgrade it to new windows 10 may 2020 update i found out my pc is running in low and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiveshBalamurugan, Jun 6, 2020.

1. OptiPlex 3050 CPU Stuck at 0.79 plz help me

i have a OptiPlex 3050 this is a new pc i bought when i try to upgrade it to new windows 10 may 2020 update i found out my pc is running in low and stuck at 0.79 i try ThrottleStop and i try reset and i try change the power plan none of them work if you can can you plz tell me how do i fix this problem it will be really help full if you can help me fix this problem i am just getting this problem now so plz try to help me

:)

DiveshBalamurugan, Jun 6, 2020

2. Advice regarding Optiplex 3050 Tower

I am switching from Mac to pc. I have pretty much decided on going with an Optiplex 3050 tower in the following configuration:

OptiPlex 3050 TowerIntel
    Core™ i3-7100 (DC/3MB/4T/3.9GHz/65W)
    Windows 10 Pro
    8GB RAM (will add another 8GB myself)
    1TG HDfor now I won’t get a discreet graphics card - want to try integrated card first8x optical driveDell media card reader
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2x2 + Bluetooth

Which of the following may I need?

Parallel/Serial port Adapter (Full Height)
    VGA Video Port
    PS2 Serial Port Bracket, Full Height
    Parallel/Serial Card and VGA Port (1 card)

battlezone, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Ziggy32 Win User
    Optiplex 3050 Problem

This is really informational more then a question. There is a big problem with the Dell Optiplex 3050 and 64-bit Windows 10 (I am using Version 1703). It has to do with the sound drive. It installs the following file in the auto run section of the
    registry:

Waves MaxxAudio Service Application by Waves Audio Ltd.

C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe

Dates 3/13/2017 Version 1.6.2.0

This file wreaks havoc with Windows. Excel spreadsheets take forever to open, programs won't install, running programs hang, you name it. It is one evil little program. Go in to TaskManager and disabled it in startup them reboot.

Ziggy32, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Eric2139 Win User

OptiPlex 3050 CPU Stuck at 0.79 plz help me

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

OptiPlex 3050 CPU Stuck at 0.79 plz help me

1. OptiPlex 3050 CPU Stuck at 0.79 plz help me - Similar Threads - OptiPlex 3050 CPU

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  4. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  6. Plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plz help me: Plz help me I got this new laptop this HP 450 G2 15.6" LAPTOP INTEL i3 500GB STORAGE 8GB RAM WEBCAM WINDOWS 11 856 and I forgot my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-help-me/71813216-d38a-467e-b894-edd0ca26db2c
  7. CPU speed stuck to .79 GHZ

CPU speed stuck to .79 GHZ: So far I have tried everything possible to make the CPU go over .79 GHZ. The CPU that I have is an i5-9300H and has been working we for the past few months until today. Please help, I cannot get anything done....
  8. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  9. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!: I own a notebook PC with windows 10, and for some reason will turn off on its own. While turning off, the screen will turn red then black. I know for sure that my power plan settings are fine and I did the Troubleboot for Blue Screen (I think that's what its called) so if u...