Windows 10: Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

Discus and support Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, I found the solution to my Acer notebook i.e., running Ms-Windows 10 to run a Bank application I used in past 12 years, as Oracle Java Applet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohee El-Din Jarada محي, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

Dear, I found the solution to my Acer notebook i.e., running Ms-Windows 10 to run a Bank application I used in past 12 years, as Oracle Java Applet, here are the steps to follow:Original Source tip from this web-site: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100039156. Detailed steps:Go to <install_path\Veritas\NetBackup\jre\binRight click on Javaw.exe and go to PropertiesGo to Compatibility tabClick on the button "Change High DPI settings" and Put check-mark on High DPI Scaling Override section, choose from dropdown menu: "System Enhanced", then click OK button and one more O

:)

Mohee El-Din Jarada محي, Sep 23, 2022

2. Java Applets very small

Hi,

I just got a brand new laptop and upgraded it to Windows 10. When using Internet Explorer and loading sites that use Java Applets, certain applets are very, very small and almost illegible.

Read in another post - configuring Internet Explorer security settings to allow script-initiated windows without size or position constraints - but to no avail. I've attached a screenshot below. Any help
    greatly appreciated.

Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating... 0c5cd415-ad02-44cb-a5e7-d17ea2263497.png

Prem Chandiramani, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Java Applets very small

I believe your problem is that in using Java Applets the Window Size is coded into the applet by the programmer, so the onscreen size will always be dependent on your screen resolution and therefore can't be altered by the user without altering the screen
    resolution.

Erdeslawe, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

Java Applets very small

Hi Nachappa,

Thanks for your quick response. I had tried that setting, however doing that makes all my other windows very large and difficult to read.

It would be ideal if the java applets (or jnlp applications) could be the same size as my regular desktop applications.

It works fine on my desktop running Windows 10, but on this new laptop I just bought, the Java applications are largely disproportionate (as in much smaller) to those of native windows applications.

Prem Chandiramani, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

1. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating... - Similar Threads - Oracle Java Applet

2. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...: Dear, I found the solution to my Acer notebook i.e., running Ms-Windows 10 to run a Bank application I used in past 12 years, as Oracle Java Applet, here are the steps to follow:Original Source tip from this web-site: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100039156....
  3. Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oracle - Java Applet run very small in size and in display under Windows 10 operating...: Dear, I found the solution to my Acer notebook i.e., running Ms-Windows 10 to run a Bank application I used in past 12 years, as Oracle Java Applet, here are the steps to follow:Original Source tip from this web-site: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100039156....
  4. Java Oracle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java Oracle: I would like to know if "Java" and "Java Oracle" are safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-oracle/bde3461e-6f1d-4eb9-a97b-dae335f5e463
  5. Java Oracle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java Oracle: I would like to know if "Java" and "Java Oracle" are safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/java-oracle/bde3461e-6f1d-4eb9-a97b-dae335f5e463
  6. Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small

Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small: The font has been adjusted and I can read my email and websites but thee task bars and even what I am tying right now is so small I need a magnifying glass. I have updated my Intel HD graphic Card I have all my win 10 updates. I have researching aaaaaand still cant find a...
  7. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  8. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...
  9. Text size very small in certain applications

Text size very small in certain applications: [img] As the image above shows. I have an issue with certain apps (Doceri, and Adobe that I've identified) appearing with text extremely small. Other apps such as Chrome and Microsoft Office seem to be fine by comparison. I've thumbed through the solutions to similar...
  10. Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets

in Windows 10 Support
    Always prompted for OK - Signed Java Applets: Hey guy, I’m currently having some issues with Windows 10 and signed Java Applets. Usually when starting a signed Java Applet - no matter if starting inside a browser or as via JNLP/JavaWebStart – there is a warning prompt notifying if to run the application. There you...