Windows 10: Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Discus and support Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever there is a notification form any application, it flashes in taskbar in orange colour. Like I use MS teams for my classes. Whenever there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ariv K, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Ariv K Win User

Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Whenever there is a notification form any application, it flashes in taskbar in orange colour. Like I use MS teams for my classes. Whenever there is a notification, it flashes orange in the taskbar and it won't stop until we actually open that windows. It really irritates me and I want a permanent solution for how to disable that orange flashing icon in Windows 10. This feature is also the same in win 7 and 8. But still, I want to get rid of this feature.

:)

Ariv K, Feb 13, 2021

2. windows 10 orange icons in taskbar

how do you get rid of the orage light, not just flashing, but in total, i NEVER want my icon to turn orange in the taskbar.

Craig444444444444, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to "hidden") (Windows 10, current update version)

Hello,

>Icons on the taskbar will flash orange when they "require attention", this also unhides the taskbar until you switch to the application.

I still Don't get which feature you are talking about.

This is not a Windows stand

Patricia.Guenot, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

1. Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Orange Flashing Icon

2. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  3. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  4. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to disable orange flashing in taskbar

How to disable orange flashing in taskbar: Every time I get a new chat in my Line App, They icon on the taskbar flashes 7 times and then stays a solid orange color, it's very distracting. I've tried disabling notifications everywhere I can find, but it still flashes. Any tips?...
  6. How to turn off Windows 10 Taskbar orange flash notifications?

How to turn off Windows 10 Taskbar orange flash notifications?: The windows taskbar keeps flashing orange on certain programs and thus stopping windwos taskbar from hiding, this further creates problems as it activly blocks certain funktions in programs or block your view watching a movie. is there a way to make the windows taskbar...
  7. Taskbar icon flashing

Taskbar icon flashing: When you start a program in Windows, the icon on the taskbar flashes Orange, presumably to alert you that it's open (as though you did not know already that XD). I want it to not do that. It is incredibly distracting, and not very user-friendly trying to work and iTunes or...
  8. Taskbar icons flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar icons flashing: Hi everyone, I have a problem I hope you can help me to solve it. Whenever I open Windows Explorer, go to any folder which contains a .avi video file, the taskbar icons will start flashing or blinking non stop. As soon as I close the Explorer, the blinking stops. Please help!...
  9. Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...

Disabling the orange icon flashing ENTIRELY on the Taskbar (Taskbar already set to...: Title says it all, I wish to disable icons from flashing orange and bringing up the Taskbar when they either start in the background, or have an alert as this can "break" programs and applications that are fullscreen (and besides that, is annoying)....
  10. windows 10 orange icons in taskbar

windows 10 orange icons in taskbar: how do you get rid of the orage light, not just flashing, but in total, i NEVER want my icon to turn orange in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-orange-icons-in-taskbar/22f5ea2d-226d-421f-ae3c-26eb36d9e0c0