Windows 10: Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

Discus and support Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a solution to the the orange screen that I have appearing on by Windows 10 screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fredrick Rice, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

Does anyone know of a solution to the the orange screen that I have appearing on by Windows 10 screen?

:)

Fredrick Rice, Sep 28, 2022

2. Orange screen of death

I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?

Ron Hanson, Sep 28, 2022
  3. harrymc Win User
    Windows non-Blue Screens of Death... Green and Orange?

Many BSODs are listed in the article
    Purple, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green Screen of Death explained.

Purple Screen of Death

Mainly seen when the VMkernel of an ESX/ESXi host experiences a critical error,
    becomes inoperative and terminates any virtual machines that are running.
    Requires reboot using the power button.

Brown Screen of Death

Mostly associated with game-plays, linked mainly to graphics.
    Usually arrives when a PC game forces CPU and memory to run at speeds higher than
    their official speed grade (over-clocking).

Yellow Screen of Death

Happened usually with Firefox accompanied by a weird buzzing sound, after an XML.
    Probably does not exist any more.

Red Screen of Death

Mostly indicates issues related to the graphics driver and the corresponding
    applications, caused usually by installing wrong drivers or by software conflicts
    on boot.

Orange Screen of Death

Usually indicates fatal hardware errors and has many causes such as
    watching a video, when booting into Windows, waking up from Sleep, BitLocker,
    or when adding a second monitor

Green Screen of Death

Intended for Windows Insiders testing for upcoming Windows 10 test builds,
    to make it easier for Microsoft support staff to differentiate between errors
    in test builds and in production.

As Microsoft staff are not infallible, sometimes colored BSODs happen not
    according to the above purpose.

harrymc, Sep 28, 2022
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

Orange screen of death

I suppose everyone knows what the 'orange screen of death' is, so no need to explain.

Do you still have the 'orange screen of death' problem when you use a different monitor?

BulldogXX, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

1. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Orange Screen Death

2. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.: Does anyone know of a solution to the the orange screen that I have appearing on by Windows 10 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen-of-death-problem-with-windows-10/cb366190-d7b2-42d5-a38a-427ecfe3b601
  3. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.: Does anyone know of a solution to the the orange screen that I have appearing on by Windows 10 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen-of-death-problem-with-windows-10/cb366190-d7b2-42d5-a38a-427ecfe3b601
  4. Orange Screen of Death Cause?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange Screen of Death Cause?: I recently got an Orange Screen of Death while playing a game and I'd like to try and figure out the cause, if anyone could help me with that. In Event Viewer, I got tis error message corresponding to the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  5. Orange Screen of Death Cause?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange Screen of Death Cause?: I recently got an Orange Screen of Death while playing a game and I'd like to try and figure out the cause, if anyone could help me with that. In Event Viewer, I got tis error message corresponding to the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. Orange screen of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen of death?: So after the 21H1 update i got an orange-screen on critical_process_died. I know what does that error code does mean , but i searched up on google "Why did i get a orange screen of death and it sead you get it when your GPU is Overloading....
  7. Orange Screen of Death?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange Screen of Death?: I recently had a blue screen of death earlier and now a "orange" screen of death, is it caused by a virus? GPU drivers? I don't know--if anyone can help that would be great. Thanks, Albatross :) submitted by /u/Few-Albatross-9439 [link] [comments]...
  8. Orange screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen of death: Hi, this happened today while i was playing a game (Battlefield 4) . The stop code is dxgmms2.sys ON NOT HANDLED. When i google it, it seems to be a graphic drivers issue. I am with integrated graphics adapter Intel HD 5500 and have the latest drivers downloaded from intel...
  9. Orange screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen of death: I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?...
  10. Orange Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange Screen of Death: Can someone tell me what the difference is between a BSOD and an orange SOD? I tried to find an answer on the internet, and if I had a BMW or a Mac or an iPhone I'd have found it, but since I have Windows 10, I can't find an answer. 29531