Windows 10: Orange Screen On First Boot

Discus and support Orange Screen On First Boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I literally just put windows onto a USB to obviously use the computer and no matter what I do comes up with an orange screen with vertical white lines... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jett1324, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Jett1324 Win User

Orange Screen On First Boot

I literally just put windows onto a USB to obviously use the computer and no matter what I do comes up with an orange screen with vertical white lines through it and a blinking line like for typing. I know I'm not the only one but I've never used this computer before, I've turned it off and on and unplugged the storage I'm not using so i don't know what to do.

:)

Jett1324, Aug 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Aug 3, 2020
  3. SimplyInk Win User
    Windows 10 Shows Orange Screen with White Vertical Lines on boot

Orange Screen (See picture below) appears on boot after Dell loading screen.

• Dell Inspiron 580 w dual monitors
    • Dell Bios is latest version (A07)
    • Nvidia GeForce 310 (Driver version 341.95 - latest)
    • BitLocker enabled with no TPM
    • Hyper-V enabled

Surprisingly, I can key in my BitLocker password at this orange screen and startup Windows... (Orange Screen On First Boot o_O)\

If I suspend BitLocker this screen does not appear; but after I enabled it, the orange screen comes back again.

I found these messages in Event Log, maybe they will be helpful:

• (Warning) The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ROOT\WPD\0000.
    • (Error) The required GPU resources could not be accessed. This server cannot run as a RemoteFX host without a GPU. Verify that the GPU is correctly installed.

Orange Screen On First Boot KGNmd.jpg

Screenshot of Disk Management

Orange Screen On First Boot n8C5E.png

SimplyInk, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Orange Screen On First Boot

Orange screen of death

I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?

Ron Hanson, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Orange Screen On First Boot

1. Orange Screen On First Boot - Similar Threads - Orange Screen Boot

2. PC wont boot after orange screen of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont boot after orange screen of death.: Hi, my laptop had an orange screen of death with the error code:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. It turned off and now it's not doing anything after touching the power button. A week prior to this I tried to takeout my RAM and insert it back no particular reason why. I think this...
  3. orange screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    orange screen: I woke up to an orange screen. What caused it and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen/2e94b79a-41e5-4d44-b095-e4387f2cd47a
  4. orange screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    orange screen: I woke up to an orange screen. What caused it and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen/2e94b79a-41e5-4d44-b095-e4387f2cd47a
  5. orange screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Orange screen with white lines on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  7. Orange Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange Screen: Hi good evening. I need help on my computer. When I try to install windows 10, it failed then my screen turns orange with white stripes. I tried to boot my flash drive again but my screen is orange. I don't have windows installed in my 2 hard drive. I tried the other one but...
  8. orange screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    orange screen: I turned on my PC and the screen is orange How can I fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen/c5a19628-1785-4577-82ab-00feca891972
  9. orange screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    orange screen: april update caused orange screen. it went away once, but came back when I started computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen/433db4aa-d9d8-4fc8-bda4-e6a050d45c8e
  10. orange screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    orange screen: screen turned orange after april update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen/b6efd438-cb9e-4e4f-b5bc-bb6722e0db93