Windows 10: Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

Discus and support Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AVarg1, Dec 18, 2018.

1. AVarg1 Win User

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines.

The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran Windows 7, but it was updated to Windows 10 during the free update period. My brother got the computer a few years ago. I tried checking the tech support website from the company that refurbished the desktop, but it seems to be down (support.astsys.com) so I thought I'd try my luck here.

I've seen a lot of tips online that this is probably an issue with Bitlocker, however Bitlocker was never set up on this system to the best of my knowledge. (I don't believe I've ever heard the word Bitlocker before I started looking for help with this issue.) The desktop usually needs a password to be entered at startup, but I think that's the typical Windows 10 log-on screen prompt for username and password. Either way, entering the login password does nothing. The screen goes black, then after a while the orange screen comes back up.

I can access the boot menu and setup options. Ran a memory test, and that didn't fix anything, but I did get a message that there is no recovery partition set up on the hard drive.

Any ideas?

:)

AVarg1, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Orange screen with white vertical lines win 10

Hi,

This can occur if there was a problem with the hard drive itself, caused by installing another operating system that the computer might have encountered error while doing so. Since it is showing you an orange screen with vertical lines, we suggest contacting
    your device's manufacturer directly to have them diagnosed the hard drive that caused the issue.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Orange screen with white vertical lines win 10

Hello im using lenovo ideapad i3 i installed win 10works perfectly then i tried to install win 7 via usb then cd dvd driver is missing and when i turned my pc its showing boot error code oxc000000f then i burned new win 10with usb and its showing orange
    screen with vertical lines now i cannot installs any windows repair screen not appearing in new win 10 what should i do

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

supumishra, Dec 18, 2018
  4. SimplyInk Win User

Windows 10 Shows Orange Screen with White Vertical Lines on boot

Orange Screen (See picture below) appears on boot after Dell loading screen.

• Dell Inspiron 580 w dual monitors
    • Dell Bios is latest version (A07)
    • Nvidia GeForce 310 (Driver version 341.95 - latest)
    • BitLocker enabled with no TPM
    • Hyper-V enabled

Surprisingly, I can key in my BitLocker password at this orange screen and startup Windows... (Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup o_O)\

If I suspend BitLocker this screen does not appear; but after I enabled it, the orange screen comes back again.

I found these messages in Event Log, maybe they will be helpful:

• (Warning) The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ROOT\WPD\0000.
    • (Error) The required GPU resources could not be accessed. This server cannot run as a RemoteFX host without a GPU. Verify that the GPU is correctly installed.

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup KGNmd.jpg

Screenshot of Disk Management

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup n8C5E.png

SimplyInk, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup - Similar Threads - Orange screen vertical

2. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  3. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having trouble running Windows 10 on my desktop. I was watching a video on chrome and it suddenly shows me blue screen error and I restarted it after some long gap like 8 or 10 hours, it works well but after using it for 30 After 45 minutes it shows me blue screen error...
  4. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Orange amd White Line Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange amd White Line Screen: I read all the tips to fix the orange and white lines screen...what if the screen appears during the usb windows install? im sure it was good advice but im stuck on this without being able to do command prompt or anyhting...
  6. Orange screen with white lines on windows installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on windows installation: So I upgraded a dell optiplex 790 (MT), changed the cpu and added a graphics card. Everything seems to work fine, I can get into the bios and everything was normal when I ran the diagnosis tool so I’m pretty sure the hardware is good. I made a usb installation media using...
  7. Windows XP orange screen with white vertical lines when booting through USB Bootable

Windows XP orange screen with white vertical lines when booting through USB Bootable: Was trying to upgrade my Acer Aspire one laptop with Windows XP to Windows 10 but when I plugged in my USB Bootable and booted through it, after a few minutes the screen went orange with white vertical lines. I let it hang around for 30 minutes and see what would happen but...
  8. Orange screen with white lines on boot

Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot: I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go into login but then rapidly goes back to orange screen. I am experiencing this after attempting to fix a boot crash loop with...
  10. White screen with vertical lines after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    White screen with vertical lines after sleep mode: Hi all! I was literally arguing with one of Xidax's technicians recently about some sort of weird screen error I was getting when my laptop woke from sleep. Image attached. (White screen with vertical lines and the cursor turns into a white block). I gave them a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is an orange screen with white lines from bitlocker?

2. orange screen with vertical stripes

3. orange and white stripes windows 10

4. lines orange and white screen and not booting windows 10 not using bitlock,
  5. liens orangeand white screen and not booting windows 10,
  6. liens orange screen and not startup windows 10,
  7. windows usb boot orange screen,
  8. orange and white striped on laptop screen,
  9. how to solve a problem that installation of windows-10 hungs at orange screen with white vertical lines ,
  10. orange lines coming when booting.from.pendrive,
  11. windows 10 orange screen white lines 2018,
  12. Windows 10 install stuck on an orange screen with white lines ,
  13. bitlocker windows orange,
  14. orange lines windows 10 after boot,
  15. pc orange screen with white lines