Windows 10: Orange screen with white stripes

Discus and support Orange screen with white stripes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GabeIsOnTech, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Orange screen with white stripes

Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes then it goes to this screen. When I press Enter, it blinks black, then returns to this orange hell. I only can either eject the DVD or force a restart during this. What could be the problem here? Orange screen with white stripes [​IMG]

:)

GabeIsOnTech, Nov 22, 2018

2. Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

It is an orange screen with white stripes and appears at boot. I can enter the bitlocker password blind and it does boot. I already have the clean install and it worked on the 2 other machines but this one is still giving me problems. I can try suspending
    bitlocker and then starting it again but we need to use encryption. Do you have any other suggestions?

standrewlu, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

Hi,

Even i am running into the same orange screen with white stripe issue.

I have bitlocker enabled on my PC as well. Its a Dell, i5, windows 10 laptop.

Sachesh Chandrangathan, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Orange screen with white stripes

Help! I'm getting an orange screen with white stripes!

I used to get that screen, but I went and tried deactivating the auto repair to fix my problem. Now it shows a orange screen with vertical white stripes

http://i.stack.imgur.com/KGNmd.jpg

I have a theory on how to get back to the auto repair screen, by getting to the command prompt before the logo would show (that's when the orange screen appears) then re-enabling the auto repair

ethanevens, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Orange screen with white stripes

1. Orange screen with white stripes - Similar Threads - Orange screen white

2. White screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen: I had a problem with my desk. I simply reformat it using the reset options that remove all personal files from my desktop. While I was in the process, I was already at 70%, but when I went out and came back, the screen is blank. I managed to force the shutdown, but when I...
  3. Orange screen of death

Orange screen of death: I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?...
  4. horizontal stripe across the screen

horizontal stripe across the screen: A couple of days ago, a horizontal, light color stripe - about 3" from the top edge, about 1/4" wide - appeared on the screen and is present in all situations; the color of the stripe is related to whatever background color there is, just a little darker. Most visible it is...
  5. White Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen: Had a problem with my desktop. I just reformat it using the reset options that removes all personal files in my desktop. While on the process it was already at 50% but when I left and came back the screen is white. I managed to force shutdown but when i booted it up it's...
  6. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...
  7. Bitlocker (without TPM) password login replaced by orange stripes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker (without TPM) password login replaced by orange stripes: I'm having a problem that the Bitlocker password screen which appears when I switch on has been replaced by a pattern of vertical orange/ brown stripes. [img] The main laptop I use day-to-day has been running Windows 8/8.1 Pro since not long after Win8 was released- I...
  8. Blue/Orange screen errors

Blue/Orange screen errors: Hey everyone, So a month ago I bought my first PC and since day 1 I have been getting a bunch of random BSOD errors (and some orange SODs as well). I am using an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB, and these are some of the errors I've gotten: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  9. Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win10 tablet with moving white stripes on screen (img in thread): [img] Video examples: VID 20180206 141650 Sorry about the terrible title description, but I don't know how else to describe it. Please see the attched photo & video above. The device is a LINX - 12X64 12.5" Tablet & Keyboard (Win10 tablet) and I've had it for less...
  10. Orange Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange Screen of Death: Can someone tell me what the difference is between a BSOD and an orange SOD? I tried to find an answer on the internet, and if I had a BMW or a Mac or an iPhone I'd have found it, but since I have Windows 10, I can't find an answer. 29531

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 orange and white vertical stripes at boot

2. screen white with color stripes

3. Windows install orange stripe

4. orange screen,
  5. i not have bitlocker but orange with white lines,
  6. orange white stripes on computer screen,
  7. windows orange screen white stripes,
  8. orange and white stripe screen on windows 10,
  9. what does orange and white stripes on my pc