Windows 10: Orange screen with white stripes

Discus and support Orange screen with white stripes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GabeIsOnTech, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Orange screen with white stripes

Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes then it goes to this screen. When I press Enter, it blinks black, then returns to this orange hell. I only can either eject the DVD or force a restart during this. What could be the problem here? Orange screen with white stripes [​IMG]

:)

GabeIsOnTech, Nov 22, 2018

2. Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

It is an orange screen with white stripes and appears at boot. I can enter the bitlocker password blind and it does boot. I already have the clean install and it worked on the 2 other machines but this one is still giving me problems. I can try suspending
    bitlocker and then starting it again but we need to use encryption. Do you have any other suggestions?

standrewlu, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

Hi,

Even i am running into the same orange screen with white stripe issue.

I have bitlocker enabled on my PC as well. Its a Dell, i5, windows 10 laptop.

Sachesh Chandrangathan, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Orange screen with white stripes

Help! I'm getting an orange screen with white stripes!

I used to get that screen, but I went and tried deactivating the auto repair to fix my problem. Now it shows a orange screen with vertical white stripes

http://i.stack.imgur.com/KGNmd.jpg

I have a theory on how to get back to the auto repair screen, by getting to the command prompt before the logo would show (that's when the orange screen appears) then re-enabling the auto repair

ethanevens, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Orange screen with white stripes

1. Orange screen with white stripes - Similar Threads - Orange screen white

2. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?: I have a windows 10 Z400, the problem started when I turned on my computer today. I have only used it to pass and receive files such as videos and music. The last time I finished using the computer, I clicked shut off and at the same time I turned off my Power Strip while the...
  3. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?: I have a windows 10 Z400, the problem started when I turned on my computer today. I have only used it to pass and receive files such as videos and music. The last time I finished using the computer, I clicked shut off and at the same time I turned off my Power Strip while the...
  4. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB: Hello.Having lost an SSD to bad sectors, I have purchased a new SSD and want to install W10 with a USB drive. What should be the a simple thing to do has now transformed into a complexed nightmare. Can not get past the orange screen. It's not the graphics card or mother board...
  6. Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB: Hello.Having lost an SSD to bad sectors, I have purchased a new SSD and want to install W10 with a USB drive. What should be the a simple thing to do has now transformed into a complexed nightmare. Can not get past the orange screen. It's not the graphics card or mother board...
  7. Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install: Hi. I'm trying to install windows 10 from a bootable usb drive. When I connect the usb and boot into it I see an orange screen with white stripes. I found out that it is because of bitlocker but I haven't set any bitlockers to enter it's password. I also have Linux on my...
  9. Orange amd White Line Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange amd White Line Screen: I read all the tips to fix the orange and white lines screen...what if the screen appears during the usb windows install? im sure it was good advice but im stuck on this without being able to do command prompt or anyhting...
  10. Orange screen with white stripes when trying to install Windows 10 over Ubuntu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white stripes when trying to install Windows 10 over Ubuntu.: The title pretty much says it all. I bought a brand new PC that came with Ubuntu installed and when I try to install W10 from the USB stick, I get an orange screen with white stripes. Every guide I found said it was caused by Bitlocker and that it would go away after typing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orange screen wih vertical white stripes

2. orange screen white stripes

3. Usb win 10 strpe install orange

4. orange stripe windows,
  5. bios boot orange screen vertical ,
  6. orange screen windows 10 with white stripes,
  7. bitlocker activate orange screen white line,
  8. orange white pinstripes screen of death,
  9. windows 10 orange and white vertical stripes at boot,
  10. screen white with color stripes,
  11. Windows install orange stripe,