Windows 10: Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc

Discus and support Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am facing issues while trying to capture images on using either Snipping tool or Windows+PrtSc. When captured, the image is having an orange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aishpillai, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc

Hi

I am facing issues while trying to capture images on using either Snipping tool or Windows+PrtSc.

When captured, the image is having an orange tint as shown below :

Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc [​IMG]

Could you please suggest any solutions on it.

I have updated the windows and the respective drivers and it is still not working.

:)

aishpillai, Sep 5, 2019
  2. numb92 Win User

Snipping Tool Has Orange Tint Now

Hi everyone, I'm an avid user of the Snipping Tool which was working perfectly up until yesterday (I believe this has to do with me installing updates but not sure which specific Driver is causing this issue).

All of a sudden, whenever I screenshot something or even Print Screen and paste - my screen is showing an orange tint.

I've attached a screenshot below, as well as recent information about my software and laptop. Can someone please assist?

I have a 6th Gen Lenovo X1 Carbon, x-64 based processor, with Windows 10 Home Version 1809 installed. My Display Driver is an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 - version 26.20.100.6860

Thanks in advance!

numb92, Sep 5, 2019
  3. numb92 Win User
    Snipping Tool Has Orange Tint Now

No problem, I really appreciate the quick replies - I'm not familiar with the Reliability Monitor but this week: I had 3 Critical Events (Adobe Notification Client Stopped working, FwUpudateCmd stopped working), 5 Warnings (mostly around IntelMediaSDKDFP Failed Windows Update), and 21 Informational Events (attached screenshot of these below):

numb92, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Suman_B Win User

Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc

How to use snipping tool to capture full page of an article

Hi Sandi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is a design limitation of the snipping tool

I have gone through your post and I have checked this for you. As of now, the snipping tool can be used to capture the information that is available only in the given window. It not applicable to capture the entire article/memo,
    if the information you are trying to capture, exceeds the window's border, hence requiring you to scroll down to view the information.

Suggest you to refer the article Use
    Snipping Tool to capture screenshots
    for the snip options that are currently available.

However, this is a valuable suggestion, as there may be other users with the similar requirement as yourself. Hence, I would suggest you to post your suggestion with respect to your query in the
    Feedback Hub,
    so that our developers can look into this for you, in order to check if it can be included in the upcoming Updates

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc

1. Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc - Similar Threads - Orange tint picture

2. How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?: Hi,I used to be able to press the PrtSc key and would automatically get a full-screen capture saved to clipboard. On other computers pressing PrtSc led to a sort of menu popping up, allowing for the capture of part or all of the screen. After making a selection, it would...
  3. How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?: Hi,I used to be able to press the PrtSc key and would automatically get a full-screen capture saved to clipboard. On other computers pressing PrtSc led to a sort of menu popping up, allowing for the capture of part or all of the screen. After making a selection, it would...
  4. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  5. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  6. How can I stop the snipping tool from using PrtSc key?

in Cortana
    How can I stop the snipping tool from using PrtSc key?: I have tried several suggested fixes for this and none have worked:My PC does not have gpedit.msc, so I cannot view or change the Group Policy.Services does not contain the Snipping Tool, so I cannot control it from there.I can get to the Properties dialog for the Snipping...
  7. How can I stop the snipping tool from using PrtSc key?

How can I stop the snipping tool from using PrtSc key?: I have tried several suggested fixes for this and none have worked:My PC does not have gpedit.msc, so I cannot view or change the Group Policy.Services does not contain the Snipping Tool, so I cannot control it from there.I can get to the Properties dialog for the Snipping...
  8. Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.: Some Lenovo computers have a feature called Eye Care Mode that will adjust the display temperature automatically. When this feature is enabled, captures may appear to have a yellow or orange tint. This also happens when using the Windows Snipping Tool. Turn off Eye Care Mode...
  9. Snipping tools captured color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tools captured color: Hi, Need help. When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color. Snipping tools did not captured the original color. It happened only today, yesterday it works fine. It captured the original color of the screen. I did not install any software...
  10. Snipping Tool Has Orange Tint Now

Snipping Tool Has Orange Tint Now: Hi everyone, I'm an avid user of the Snipping Tool which was working perfectly up until yesterday (I believe this has to do with me installing updates but not sure which specific Driver is causing this issue). All of a sudden, whenever I screenshot something or even Print...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo snips are tinted

2. snipping tool making orange background

3. why is my snipping tool making the picture orange

4. screenshot shows orange background windows snipping,
  5. how do i get rid of orange screen on my lenevo laptop,
  6. why is my snipping tool coming with a yellow background,
  7. when using the snip tool in microsoft how do you remove the tint,
  8. why is my snipping tool pic orange,
  9. snipping tool orange tint ?,
  10. why does disply go orange when snipping,
  11. orange tint on screenshots,