Windows 10: Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

Discus and support Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I'm trying to install windows 10 from a bootable usb drive. When I connect the usb and boot into it I see an orange screen with white stripes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vss81, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/vss81 Win User

Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

Hi. I'm trying to install windows 10 from a bootable usb drive. When I connect the usb and boot into it I see an orange screen with white stripes. I found out that it is because of bitlocker but I haven't set any bitlockers to enter it's password. I also have Linux on my system. I deleted the windows partitions but I still face the orange screen when I boot into the usb.

submitted by /u/vss81
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vss81, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Georgi Win User

Orange and white stripes on Windows 10 intallation

I'm trying to install Windows 10 in a laptop, but when I boot Windows 10 from a bootable USB stick, vertical orange and white stripes appear in the screen. I've been looking for information on this and it's said to be caused by Bitlocker.

If I typed the correct password, this screen would dissapear. The problem is that how am I going to type my bitlocker password if I haven't set it yet?

P.D. I can't solve this either by running a command in the CMD as I don't have any OS installed in my laptop.

Thanks

Georgi, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

It is an orange screen with white stripes and appears at boot. I can enter the bitlocker password blind and it does boot. I already have the clean install and it worked on the 2 other machines but this one is still giving me problems. I can try suspending
    bitlocker and then starting it again but we need to use encryption. Do you have any other suggestions?

standrewlu, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

Hi,

Even i am running into the same orange screen with white stripe issue.

I have bitlocker enabled on my PC as well. Its a Dell, i5, windows 10 laptop.

Sachesh Chandrangathan, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install

1. Orange/white stripes on bootable usb install - Similar Threads - Orange white stripes

2. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?: I have a windows 10 Z400, the problem started when I turned on my computer today. I have only used it to pass and receive files such as videos and music. The last time I finished using the computer, I clicked shut off and at the same time I turned off my Power Strip while the...
  3. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?: I have a windows 10 Z400, the problem started when I turned on my computer today. I have only used it to pass and receive files such as videos and music. The last time I finished using the computer, I clicked shut off and at the same time I turned off my Power Strip while the...
  4. What causes your screen to have orange and white stripes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB: Hello.Having lost an SSD to bad sectors, I have purchased a new SSD and want to install W10 with a USB drive. What should be the a simple thing to do has now transformed into a complexed nightmare. Can not get past the orange screen. It's not the graphics card or mother board...
  6. Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB: Hello.Having lost an SSD to bad sectors, I have purchased a new SSD and want to install W10 with a USB drive. What should be the a simple thing to do has now transformed into a complexed nightmare. Can not get past the orange screen. It's not the graphics card or mother board...
  7. Orange screen with white stripes can't install W10 on New SSD with USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. White stripes on windows installation from USB

White stripes on windows installation from USB: Hello, I've created a multi-system bootable USB with a ventoy tool. I've checked it with QEMU: if it will be useful: sudo qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -m 2G -usb /dev/sdc 1[ATTACH] 2[ATTACH] And, when I'm trying to boot from USB, I have the first step the same, but...
  9. Orange screen with white stripes when trying to install Windows 10 over Ubuntu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white stripes when trying to install Windows 10 over Ubuntu.: The title pretty much says it all. I bought a brand new PC that came with Ubuntu installed and when I try to install W10 from the USB stick, I get an orange screen with white stripes. Every guide I found said it was caused by Bitlocker and that it would go away after typing...
  10. Orange screen with white stripes

Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orange stripe windows installation

2. windows 10 orange white stripes