Windows 10: orantitcalgot.info

Discus and support orantitcalgot.info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; curious if anyone knows what this is ,constant popups... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by garylunn, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:22 AM.

1. garylunn Win User

orantitcalgot.info

curious if anyone knows what this is ,constant popups

:)

2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

4. miahallen Win User

orantitcalgot.info

Thema:

orantitcalgot.info

1. orantitcalgot.info - Similar Threads - orantitcalgot info

2. Want to remove all info from pocket pc before sending it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to remove all info from pocket pc before sending it back: Just purchased an Aoile Mini PC Intel Cherry Trail Computer Stick Windows 10 from Amazon.com, set it up using my microsoft account only to find it can't be activated due to an invalid copy (Item was shipped from China) so, I intend to send it back but want to put it back into...
  3. Unable to edit mp3 file information without erasing info Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to edit mp3 file information without erasing info Windows 10: Hello, I am having trouble editing files in file explorer. When I right click on any file, go to "Properties," click "Details," and change any information, whether it is "Album" or "Album artist," for example, it erases all information (Title, #, Contributing artists,...
  4. metadeployprovider.dll - Info / IF Exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    metadeployprovider.dll - Info / IF Exist: metadeployprovider.dll Does anyone know what this library is? It's related to the ADK/DISM/WindowsImaging API... but so far I cannot find any documentation on it. Feel free to move this post to a correct subforum... I read the original category as BSOD crashes and/or...
  5. I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to change the weather app info to show weather for Denton, Texas: My pc is showing weather for Washington, DC and not for the area that I am located in. I have gone to Settings and pressed Reset and that didn't work. I didn't see anywhere to change or add info. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Tag info in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tag info in Microsoft Photos: hello i have scanned a whole lot of photos as TIFFS created on a kodak scanner. i have then added tag attributes (principally the date of when the photo was taken) (note: not scanned) in windows 7. When i open them up in Microsoft Photos (windows ten), instead of sorting...
  7. Why no display of type of hard drive in the "System" info?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why no display of type of hard drive in the "System" info?: Folks, I have here, a brand spanking new lap top. It was labeled in the store as having a 256GB SSD hard drive. Yet, I cannot find it anywhere in the list of what this computer came with or is part of. Why no listing of any type of hard drive? SR...
  8. bad system config info windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bad system config info windows 10: message bad system config info in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-system-config-info-windows-10/b454204d-3f32-4d35-9447-239d519c0ad6
  9. Stop Code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Code BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi, I have the above message when I opened up my computer (using Windows 10 Home and probably the latest build as I always update regularly). I have tried the automatic repair option and every other option e.g. troubleshoot. I have tried to boot from a recovery disk,...
  10. security info replaced and now I cannot access my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security info replaced and now I cannot access my account: I received an email today saying that my security info has been replaced after the 30 day waiting period. When I tried to log into my account the old phone number seems to be there and I cannot log in. How can I contact someone at Microsoft to sort this or can someone here...