Windows 10: orantitcalgot.info

Discus and support orantitcalgot.info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; curious if anyone knows what this is ,constant popups... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by garylunn, Jul 12, 2019.

1. garylunn Win User

orantitcalgot.info

curious if anyone knows what this is ,constant popups

:)

garylunn, Jul 12, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Jul 12, 2019
  4. miahallen Win User

orantitcalgot.info

miahallen, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

orantitcalgot.info

1. orantitcalgot.info - Similar Threads - orantitcalgot info

2. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  3. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  4. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  5. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  6. msinfo32 showing wrong info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msinfo32 showing wrong info: hey so it doesnt matter how many times i reset my windows or flash bios it still will show my wrong motherboard and its kinda annoying me is there any way to fix this?...
  7. msinfo32 showing wrong info

msinfo32 showing wrong info: hey so it doesnt matter how many times i reset my windows or flash bios it still will show my wrong motherboard and its kinda annoying me is there any way to fix this?...
  8. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  9. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  10. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation