Windows 10: ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently

Discus and support ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I have an issue in my window10. I found user as "ORAZAYEK" appear in window user list. Trying in several times remove it but still not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mangcoy, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Mangcoy Win User

ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently

Hi there,

I have an issue in my window10.

I found user as "ORAZAYEK" appear in window user list.

Trying in several times remove it but still not success, the user still there.

Need help and assistant from the expert how to remove this user permanently.

Thanks.

BR/Coy

:)

Mangcoy, Mar 10, 2019

2. Creating and removing a user account in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

To answer your question, kindly follow the steps below:

To create a local user or administrator account:

Method 1:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Click on Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.
    Method 2:

To remove a user account or administrator account:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the user you want to delete under Other users and click on Remove.
    • Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.
    • Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow the onscreen instructions.

Note: Only administrator user can delete a user account. Log on as the new administrator and delete your account.

Let us know if you have further concerns.

Janeane Cru, Mar 10, 2019
  3. MauiFrank Win User
    Missing Admin and User after auto win10 update

My win10 did an auto update and when it rebooted the Admin/User account is missing with 2 unknown guest accounts. I logged in with admin password and it tried to boot but message states that an error has occurred hit enter and it reboots again.

I found article that recommended

Step 1: Enable built-in administrator account.

Step 2: To
    create a new administrative user account follow the steps below:

Windows 10 administrator account is missing after upgrading to Windows 10 from local account.

How do I get command prompt to execute? or is there an other solution?

MauiFrank, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. ORAZAYEK - auto user created to my win10, how to removed permanently - Similar Threads - ORAZAYEK auto user

2. Permanently removed user account keeps returning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently removed user account keeps returning.: User account has been permanently removed using Entra and user account keeps returning.Removed from active directory, removed from cloud, comes back, removed from cloud using permanently delete with Entra, user come back..How to remove?...
  3. How to remove pin permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pin permanently?: Windows 10 System -We have a new laptop in our small office. I'm trying to remove the PIN required for accessing the system. I have followed the directions on how to remove/reset a pin directions on the MS Windows 10 site Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon....
  4. How to remove pin permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove pin permanently?: Windows 10 System -We have a new laptop in our small office. I'm trying to remove the PIN required for accessing the system. I have followed the directions on how to remove/reset a pin directions on the MS Windows 10 site Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon....
  5. Not able to create another user in Win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not able to create another user in Win10: I created a child account and then removed it. Now when I try to add another user account with same Microsoft account as was used for the child account, it wont let me....
  6. How to PERMANENTLY auto hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to PERMANENTLY auto hide the taskbar: It's a freaking bug that let the taskbar not auto hide, to get it working again I need to restart or kill the explorer process and restart it ofc. I even had a fullscreen program running and the freaking taskbar was shown and it wasn't borderless. What cause this bug and how...
  7. Remove a user permanently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove a user permanently: How do I permanently remove someone from my account to where they couldn't get in at all Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-a-user-permanently/efb53240-3234-4831-ab3c-34b955dfc5f7"
  8. How to remove a user permanently

How to remove a user permanently: I purchased my laptop about 5 years ago. I am the Administrator and only user. About 2 years ago a new user popped up, this is a person I knew but has no reason to be a User of this laptop. I keep removing them as a user but every now and then they pop up again. My main...
  9. User 'itlfducaoi' auto created

User 'itlfducaoi' auto created: Why this user is auto created? I deleted this user once but it again appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-itlfducaoi-auto-created/559cf134-541a-4c2f-906e-0a33bc4fc3b5"
  10. Win10 update created a clone of my user account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 update created a clone of my user account.: I had Windows 10 configured to auto log on with only a single user account and haven't had a single issue until last night after a restart to apply updates. Now when I boot my PC I am stopped at the login screen stating my password is invalid. The reason it's invalid is I now...