Windows 10: Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working.

Discus and support Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using this Oracle software since W7, after moving to W10 (home edition) two years ago, everything was working fine. Then I put it aside for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JorgeOrozco1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working.

I have been using this Oracle software since W7, after moving to W10 (home edition) two years ago, everything was working fine. Then I put it aside for a while but now that I want to use it again I receive the error E_FAIL (80004005) Component MachineWrap. I thought it was some kind of corruption within the data files. So I decided to create new data files BUT the same error appears. I upgraded to the new version of the software 6.0.4 and within the log file I see the message that several dll's [lacks WinVerifyTrust]. I am certain that the software installation is correct. So my guess is that W10 needs some kind of correction or modification in order to let the softare run again. Any ideas? The WinVerifyTrust errors seems to be related to dll's and device drivers. For example winmm.dll, midimap.dll, MMDevAPI.dll, msvcrt.dll, msacm32.dll, etc and msacm32.drv, wdmaud.drv.

:)

JorgeOrozco1, Apr 15, 2019
  2. GC1949 Win User

VirtualBox VM activation of Preview build 17763.104

I had issues with my Linux Mint 18.3 host using a VirtualBox VM of Windows 10 pro preview build, so I followed the procedure to "export" The Windows 10 VM and also saved the original VM intact in a separate folder on my data drive. After a clean install
    of Linux Mint 19 and installing the latest version of VirtualBox available in the repos I then imported the VM of Windows 10 that I had previously exported. This went smoothly enough, but the Windows 10 (Build 17763.104) now says it is not activated - whereas
    it has previously been activated for years through successive preview builds and even different versions of Linux Mint and VirtualBox versions (I don't recall ever having to activate it). I thought maybe the "export" of the VM was the issue, so copied back
    the ORIGINAL and UNCHANGED Windows 10 VM folder and opened that in VirtualBox. Now even that original Windows 10 Pro Preview build is no longer activated despite NO CHANGES to the VM itself from the previous hour before I reinstalled Linux Mint and VirtualBox.

How do I activate this? I have never had to before and have used this VM for years with every Insider preview update sent out.

GC1949, Apr 15, 2019
  3. hboers_ Win User
    Activation and Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox, OSX Host) not working

I've moved a working and activated Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox) from a Windows 10 Host to an OSX Host. The re-activation of the is not Working (Error Code 0xC004C003). I also moved a Windows 7 Pro VM that reactivate without problems. I tried everything
    mentioned in the process to activate. Nothing works or even outputs some useful hint or support contact.

• used another (afaik unused) product key. not working! Same Error Code.
    • created a new VM and installed a fresh Windows 10 pro. The new machine can not be activated!

Thus this seems to be a problem within the crappy M$ activation system.

Any useful hint how to activate this M$ crap would be highly appreciated.

hboers_, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Derek12 Win User

Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working.

Running your Browser in a VM?

• Install VMware Player or Virtualbox, VMware being faster in my experience
    • Create a VM with sufficent RAM HD and all CPU cores
    • Install Ubuntu/Linux Mint/Debian or some lightweight distro with Xcfe or LXDE
    • Install VMware/Virtualbox tools
    • Almost any distro comes with Firefox
    • Install Ublock Origin/Noscript/Ghostery
    • Disable cookies with a whitelist/use private browsing.
    In my experience, running a browser through a VM can slow down scrolling smoothness, video playback and increase ping delay

Derek12, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working.

1. Orcle VM VirtualBox suddenly not working. - Similar Threads - Orcle VirtualBox suddenly

2. How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though you can install Fedora alongside your current operating system, it makes more sense to create a virtual machine and install...
  3. VM with win10 VirtualBox crashes just after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VM with win10 VirtualBox crashes just after startup: Hi all, thank you in advace for the help.I have a virtual machine with win10 installed on my win10home host pc. The software i'm currently using is VirtualBox Oracle. I have used such virtual machine in the last weeks without any problem. In the last few days, windows...
  4. How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the world of computers, and many are willing to test this much-awaited Operating System. The best way to test it is on a Virtual Machine. Hence, we brought to you this guide to install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Can...
  5. Windows 11: WSL & VM VirtualBox not working simultaneously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 11: WSL & VM VirtualBox not working simultaneously: Hi, Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎22/‎08/‎2021OS build 22000.168Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.168.0So when I had windows 10, I could run wsl2 and VM's on VirtualBox together. However, since upgrading to windows 11 through the insider...
  6. Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10: I have been asked by Microsoft to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox as it is not compatible with Windows 10. I have no clue, whether to uninstall it or not or how to proceed further.? Because without uninstalling, I can't update windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox: hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app. i can't find it anywere, not in control panel and redegit....
  8. Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows VM stucks on Virtualbox but not on VMWare: Hello there, I'm trying to run a windows VM (tried 7 and 10) with 64-bit on virtualbox. But it stucks in the "starting windows" screen (very unsmoothly animations). The vm's specs are: 8GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 128MB VRAM (Max), 32GB VHD (should be enough). All the other settings...
  9. installing vm VirtualBox extension pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing vm VirtualBox extension pack: I am trying to download a vm VirtualBox extension pack from VirtualBox site, but when it is downloaded it cannot be installed. when I ope it through an error message says: " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. please install an app...
  10. Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtualbox suddenly stopped working- DLLs not signed?: So, all of a sudden virtualbox seems to think all my system DLLs are unsigned. Is there any way to re-sign the DLLs? Tried sfc /scannow, no help. 42254

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtualbox vm stopped working

2. virtualbox windows 10 suddenly not activated

3. lacks winverifytrust virtualbox windows 10

4. virtualbox not working windows 10 2019