Windows 10: Order#1366500447

Discus and support Order#1366500447 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear sir or madam, Please kindly review the above order number 1366500447, in concept of Windows 10 pro for workstation on February 22th of 2021. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jairo AlexanderCastillo, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Order#1366500447

Dear sir or madam, Please kindly review the above order number 1366500447, in concept of Windows 10 pro for workstation on February 22th of 2021. I have been unable to downloads and or obtain the Windows 10 Product key, Please let me know how this work.

I paid $205.00.

Sincerely:

Jairo Castillo

Best Regards,

:)

Jairo AlexanderCastillo, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order#1366500447 :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
  3. bpratt Win User
    Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Order#1366500447

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

You can drag and drop items in Favorites in Spartan to arrange them in any order you like. Order#1366500447 :)

Brink, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Order#1366500447

1. Order#1366500447 - Similar Threads - Order#1366500447

2. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  3. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  4. Context-sensitive menu for Start Button is out of order in Azure Virtual Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context-sensitive menu for Start Button is out of order in Azure Virtual Desktop: When logged into my company's Azure Virtual Desktop multi-session hosts, and when right-clicking the Start Button to get the context-sensitive menu, the options are completely out of order and appear to have no dividers.Here is a screenshot of my local desktop when I...
  5. Context-sensitive menu for Start Button is out of order in Azure Virtual Desktop

Context-sensitive menu for Start Button is out of order in Azure Virtual Desktop: When logged into my company's Azure Virtual Desktop multi-session hosts, and when right-clicking the Start Button to get the context-sensitive menu, the options are completely out of order and appear to have no dividers.Here is a screenshot of my local desktop when I...
  6. Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order: I am using Windows Media Player with Windows 10 to burn photos to a DVD. I created a playlist and it burns the photos to the DVD but they are out of order. How do I get them in the order of the playlist?Thanks...
  7. Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order

Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order: I am using Windows Media Player with Windows 10 to burn photos to a DVD. I created a playlist and it burns the photos to the DVD but they are out of order. How do I get them in the order of the playlist?Thanks...
  8. Windows Media Player burning playlist out of order

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Order history does not specify if I refunded the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order history does not specify if I refunded the game: I don't know how to see if I have refunded a certain game or not. It only says that the order is complete and in the show details section it doesn't mention anything about whether the item is refunded or not. Is there a way to see if an item is refunded from Microsoft store?...
  10. Order history does not specify if I refunded the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history does not specify if I refunded the game: I don't know how to see if I have refunded a certain game or not. It only says that the order is complete and in the show details section it doesn't mention anything about whether the item is refunded or not. Is there a way to see if an item is refunded from Microsoft store?...