Windows 10: Order but can't download

Discus and support Order but can't download in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; order a windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition. Paid with a card, purchase approved and went thru...however when I go to the download page all I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KennethBogucki, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Order but can't download

order a windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition. Paid with a card, purchase approved and went thru...however when I go to the download page all I get an an error page. I did check the bank the purchase went thru two weeks ago

:)

KennethBogucki, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order but can't download :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 17, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Order but can't download :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 17, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Order but can't download

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Order but can't download

1. Order but can't download - Similar Threads - Order can't download

2. I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...: I ordered the download of windows pro 11 successfully and accidentally ordered the same in usb. I received the usb order and have not opened it since it was ordered in error. Don’t need it twice.How can I return the unopened usb for a full refund?Thanks,Connor Martin...
  3. I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I ordered the download for windows 11 pro and by mistake also ordered the same in usb which...: I ordered the download of windows pro 11 successfully and accidentally ordered the same in usb. I received the usb order and have not opened it since it was ordered in error. Don’t need it twice.How can I return the unopened usb for a full refund?Thanks,Connor Martin...
  4. Windows can't do tasks in proper order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can't do tasks in proper order: Example 1: I want to open all of last year's PDF bank statement files in say Acrobat. But it could be ANY other task where you need the "as they appear in Explorer" order to be preserved, whether copying or opening or printing or WHATEVER doing something on some...
  5. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No link in download ordered off Microsoft: hi, i purchased a new download version of windows 10 from my current windows 7 but after payment and receiving email there isn't a link to actual download it. What am i missing please...
  6. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No link in download ordered off Microsoft: hi, i purchased a new download version of windows 10 from my current windows 7 but after payment and receiving email there isn't a link to actual download it. What am i missing please...
  7. No link in download ordered off Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Order # 8884116961 Download is not working

Order # 8884116961 Download is not working: Installation began 2+ Hours ago with now nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-8884116961-download-is-not-working/a1ceb11e-9bd6-4160-905c-ef68807cfbc0
  9. downloads folder sort order won't change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloads folder sort order won't change: Hi everyone, I just took the latest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and suddenly my downloads folder isn't sorted the way I want. It appears the default is to sort by name in ascending order, and it looks like that's how it's selected to display, however it's still sorting...
  10. Can't change BIOS order

Can't change BIOS order: So I'm having a dual boot system (Windows and Ubuntu) and since I disassembled my laptop some hours ago the laptop boots directly into Windows (ignoring the GRUB OS selection screen). I'm having a Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10 (Insider Preview) and a Samsung EVO 840 SSD on...