Windows 10: Order Confirmation

Discus and support Order Confirmation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a 75 euro Microsoft gift card but I still didn't receive any confirmation on my mail or in my order history. Is that normal or is there... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sander van der Linden, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Order Confirmation

I bought a 75 euro Microsoft gift card but I still didn't receive any confirmation on my mail or in my order history.

Is that normal or is there something wrong with it?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Sander van der Linden, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order Confirmation :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Aug 18, 2020
  3. bpratt Win User
    Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Order Confirmation

Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

You can drag and drop items in Favorites in Spartan to arrange them in any order you like. Order Confirmation :)

Brink, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Order Confirmation

1. Order Confirmation - Similar Threads - Order Confirmation

2. How do I get Microsoft to resend a confirmation email for my order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Microsoft to resend a confirmation email for my order?: I purchased a digital Windows 11 Home key and while the code flashed on screen for a moment, I was told I would receive a confirmation email with the code include. However, upon closing the tab and searching for that email I couldn't find anything of the sort meaning I just...
  3. How do I get Microsoft to resend a confirmation email for my order?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Microsoft to resend a confirmation email for my order?: I purchased a digital Windows 11 Home key and while the code flashed on screen for a moment, I was told I would receive a confirmation email with the code include. However, upon closing the tab and searching for that email I couldn't find anything of the sort meaning I just...
  4. After clicking order details within the Microsoft 365 email confirmation, it leads to page...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After clicking order details within the Microsoft 365 email confirmation, it leads to page...: After trying to update my Microsoft 365 subscription, following the expiry of my university account, I used a connected email to update my subscription. After paying for a yearly subscription I retrieved a confirmation email for the purchase but I cannot install office nor...
  5. After clicking order details within the Microsoft 365 email confirmation, it leads to page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After clicking order details within the Microsoft 365 email confirmation, it leads to page...: After trying to update my Microsoft 365 subscription, following the expiry of my university account, I used a connected email to update my subscription. After paying for a yearly subscription I retrieved a confirmation email for the purchase but I cannot install office nor...
  6. After clicking order details within the Microsoft 365 email confirmation, it leads to page...

7. I was sent an order confirmation from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for a...

I was sent an order confirmation from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for a...: Sent an order confirmation for Windows Defender for $349.00 which I never ordered.The email originated from : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** suspect this is a phishing scam....
  8. I was sent an order confirmation from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was sent an order confirmation from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for a...: Sent an order confirmation for Windows Defender for $349.00 which I never ordered.The email originated from : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** suspect this is a phishing scam....
  9. I was sent an order confirmation from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. SHOPESSA Coat order confirmation order no. I need for delivery. My computer deleated this!

SHOPESSA Coat order confirmation order no. I need for delivery. My computer deleated this!: I need my order confirmation no. from my order Oct.2nd/21. It deleted itself & I cannot get it back. It was for $96.45. I still have not received this order as yet. It is Nov, 28th already. The Master Card Walmart Statement shows my payment of $96.45 went through paid on...