Windows 10: Order doesn't show up

Discus and support Order doesn't show up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to refund minecraft windows 10. I went to order history and it does not show up there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abcdef_845, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Order doesn't show up

I want to refund minecraft windows 10. I went to order history and it does not show up there.

:)

abcdef_845, Dec 6, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Order doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 6, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 6, 2020
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Order doesn't show up

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Order doesn't show up

1. Order doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Order doesn't show

2. Minecraft won't show up in my order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't show up in my order history: Hello! I bought minecraft java on an account by accident and I need a refund, but when I went to request a refund it wouldnt show up in my "Order history", so just wondering, how would i get a refund? I understand if I cannot, however it would be greatly dissapointing as I...
  3. Minecraft won't show up in my order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft won't show up in my order history: Hello! I bought minecraft java on an account by accident and I need a refund, but when I went to request a refund it wouldnt show up in my "Order history", so just wondering, how would i get a refund? I understand if I cannot, however it would be greatly dissapointing as I...
  4. SSD doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD doesn't show up.: Yesterday pc was very slow after a while of use so i did a fresh install of windows. Following this pc was still rather slow and ssd has disapeared from devices and drives under this PC and cannot be used. I can find it in disk managment and format it but still does not show...
  5. SSD doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD doesn't show up.: Yesterday pc was very slow after a while of use so i did a fresh install of windows. Following this pc was still rather slow and ssd has disapeared from devices and drives under this PC and cannot be used. I can find it in disk managment and format it but still does not show...
  6. SSD doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  8. SSD not showing up in boot order in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD not showing up in boot order in BIOS: I have an SSD that I want to use as my boot drive. I recently cloned my 250GB HDD to my 240GB SSD with Macrium Reflect (I want to put the operating system on the SSD and use the HDD for storage of videos, large games, etc.) This SSD shows up in task manager, but when I go...
  9. Microphone doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone doesn't show up.: Hello!. My microphone doesn't work, basically it doesn't even show up! I've literally read all the topics, all the youtube videos aswell, but none of these have my problem... I use a microphone, a Sonia SN - 6000. Whenever I plug it in, it doesn't seem to make a sound or...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't show up.: Hey! I was trying to connect my keyboard via bluetooth, however it simply doesn't show up anymore. It's as if all the bluetooth drivers vanished. I cannot find them. It's not as if my device can't have bluetooth, because I could have sworn I used it before. No bluetooth...