Windows 10: Order History only showing last three items purchased!

Discus and support Order History only showing last three items purchased! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. When I try to check my order history it only shows the last 3-4 items that I've purchased/redeemed. I have logged out and back in. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZombieDisko, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Order History only showing last three items purchased!

Hello.

When I try to check my order history it only shows the last 3-4 items that I've purchased/redeemed.

I have logged out and back in. I have tried several web browsers and cleared their cookies/cache. Ive tried the mobile site/desktop site. No change.

I have tried all the different order history filter combinations so it's not that.

Im am completely sure that i am signing into the correct account as I only have one account.

I currently have a service request number given to me by Microsoft Support's Twitter account when they tried to help me. They eventually directed me to help.microsoft.com. Service Request# SR1512080928

Ive tried calling support several times but the options always direct me to help.microsoft.com. When I go there the options I need tell me to call support. It's an endless loop.

Someone please help!

Thanks!

:)

ZombieDisko, Nov 8, 2020

2. ORDER HISTORY

In Order History unable to find item purchased history.

WayneEdmonds, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Windows Mobile - Installed application history

Hi,

Just to clarify, you would like to see the list of purchased items in Windows store, is that correct?

If so, I suggest you to try the steps below and check:

1. Open Windows store.

2. Click on the user account icon and select "purchased".

3. Under purchased, all the list of purchased items will be listed.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Tophan Win User

Order History only showing last three items purchased!

Purchase History

I cannot access my purchase history on windowsphone.com. When I first tried to ask this question on the forum a suggestion came up from a previous post with a link to purchase history and when I clicked it I did find my app purchase history but it seems
    to be in Polish! This however is the only way I found my purchase history as I can't find a link on any menu on the website.

Any suggestions?

Tophan, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Order History only showing last three items purchased!

1. Order History only showing last three items purchased! - Similar Threads - Order History showing

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  4. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  5. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  6. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  7. Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history: Hello, community. Have a very weird problem. Some time ago about 2 years ago purchased one Windows 10 Pro license. After maybe about half of year purchased another Windows 10 Pro license. Everything was nice. I had two orders, so two keys in my orders history:...
  8. product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...

product key subscription not showing on order history it only shows "Sorry, there's a...: Hi I have purchased a Office Home & Student 2019. I was able to follow the activation guide and was able to fulfill the required procedures on my MS account. But when i was already trying to activate by signing in to the MS office it prompted me that there was no...
  9. Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key

Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key: I have installed windows 10 on my iMac via bootcamp but i am having trouble activating it. I have a purchase record in my purchase history on the Microsoft store but i do not have the email for my license key and I can't see the License key on the purchase history page as...
  10. Purchased game but no order history or game received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...