Windows 10: ORDER HISTORY

Discus and support ORDER HISTORY in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In Order History unable to find item purchased history.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WayneEdmonds, Jan 11, 2020.

1. ORDER HISTORY

In Order History unable to find item purchased history.

:)

WayneEdmonds, Jan 11, 2020

2. How to clear recent file history from apps in the taskbar?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to remove the recent history in the task bar.

• Right click on the icon list which you don’t want to display.
    • Choose remove from the list or unpin the icon accordingly and check if it helps.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, ORDER HISTORY :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 11, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

ORDER HISTORY

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

ORDER HISTORY

1. ORDER HISTORY - Similar Threads - ORDER HISTORY

2. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  3. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.: I'm reimplementing a Windows environment on my mac using Parallels. During the installation, it asked for a copy of Windows. My dashboard shows Widows 10 Pro Download. It was running previously. Had to do some work on the system and now would like to reinstall the Windows...
  4. Order history shows a copy of Windows 10 Pro Download but no key info.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro: my order history does not show activation key for windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-order-history-does-not-show-activation-key-for/dd0ea073-102b-4945-b0db-8115d40de0cf
  6. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  7. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  8. I can’t find a purchase in order history

9. Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History: I have purchased a downloadable version of Windows 11 PRO but there is no Product Key and Install link in the Order History as described in the procedure....
  10. Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History

Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History: I have purchased a downloadable version of Windows 11 PRO but there is no Product Key and Install link in the Order History as described in the procedure....