Windows 10: Order is still in process

Discus and support Order is still in process in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by E l i z a, Apr 21, 2019.

1. E l i z a Win User

Order is still in process

Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try again."

How long does it typically take for them to send the confirmation email once redeeming a $5 Microsoft gift card?

:)

E l i z a, Apr 21, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Order Processing

I orderd windows 10 on usb from the site and recieved an email stating that my order was having problems processing and to call the number to sort everything out but once i called the number my order didnt exist even though the payment was already taken
    from my account. What should be my next step?

Stricklin1990, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order is still in process :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Order is still in process - Similar Threads - Order still process

2. MS Rewards order "In process"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Rewards order "In process": I rendeemed some MS Gift Cards on MS Rewards the first ones added the balance in my account instantly, but the order ones are in progress. Is this normal o did I rendeem to much cards I rendeemed 9 cards? I hope there won't be any problems with my account...
  3. Can not process orders.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not process orders.: It has been has this issues since July 6 on my account,order can not complete at the end.also did received email said I can not use Microsoft account for purchase any more.in one month I spend about almost $10,000.00 on my Microsoft account, and never doing anything mistakes...
  4. Can not process orders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not process orders.: It has been has this issues since July 6 on my account,order can not complete at the end.also did received email said I can not use Microsoft account for purchase any more.in one month I spend about almost $10,000.00 on my Microsoft account, and never doing anything mistakes...
  5. Can not process orders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Orders still pending,

Orders still pending,: I had ordered an Xbox controller on Saturday Aug 26, 2021. Its been 5 days and the orders still pending, but i’ve been charged already. I just want my controller man. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orders-still-pending/19404dd2-301e-41ad-a925-ad079abf6459
  7. Order is still pending.

Order is still pending.: I ordered a copy of windows 10 for my new PC I am building. I ordered it on Monday the 4th and it is still pending but they took the 120 from my bank. I understand with covid and everything deliveries are going to be slow but damn it's just a key like it doesn't that long to...
  8. Order still pending?

Order still pending?: Ordered one of the 1tb ssd expansion tbings for the series x on the 31st and it is still pending? Anyone know why it is taking so long? It took the money for it but it still hasn't changed and it is supposed to be here on the 6th....
  9. order still pending

order still pending: i ordered the cyperpunk 2077 controller april 24th and it still says pending i mean how long is it going to take to get the controller it is now may 2nd and still nothing i just want the controller....
  10. Process order

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Process order: I would like to dual boot a Win7 system and add Win10. I have created a partition for Win 10 and have a full version DVD of Win 10 with product key. I started to run the DVD and completed all the info Win 10 was asking me. However, I was not asked to designate which partition...