Windows 10: Order is still in process

Discus and support Order is still in process in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by E l i z a, Apr 21, 2019.

1. E l i z a Win User

Order is still in process

Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try again."

How long does it typically take for them to send the confirmation email once redeeming a $5 Microsoft gift card?

:)

E l i z a, Apr 21, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Order Processing

I orderd windows 10 on usb from the site and recieved an email stating that my order was having problems processing and to call the number to sort everything out but once i called the number my order didnt exist even though the payment was already taken
    from my account. What should be my next step?

Stricklin1990, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order is still in process :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Order is still in process - Similar Threads - Order still process

2. Order command in order to identify viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Order command in order to identify viruses: Hello, Please be nice to help me with a prompt command to check for virus partitions. I mention that I have partition C and D. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  3. Windows Taskbar Button Order forgets "proper" order

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Taskbar Button Order forgets "proper" order: I am a visual person and want my Windows Explorer folder windows to be opened at the same coordinates and in the same order. Everyday when I login, I run a script to open the same five folders in the "proper" order so I can manually drag them to where they "ought" to be on...
  4. Do I still need Process Lasso?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I still need Process Lasso?: I remember the old Windows 95~XP times, when my sluggish computers forced me to try every trick or tweak I could find to get the least gain in performance. One of the best things I found back then was Black Viper, where the guy told us a lot more than the usual about the...
  5. Order not placing

Order not placing: I have tried to place my order 8 times now, with both PayPal and a credit card. Every time, the website tells me it "is having trouble processing my payment", and I have tried with multiple browsers and the same problem occurs. What exactly is wrong? P.S. I am sure of all...
  6. processes

processes: I was wonder what winlogon.exe process doing in my task manager? TCPSVCS.EXE with all caps what is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processes/7df7022c-cf02-4951-bb37-b3b002a479db"
  7. Changing Boot Order

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Boot Order: Having found my way into the BIOS to change the boot order I am faced with 4 options. Which one do I select? I want the PC to call first on a USB Recovery Drive, created with Macrium Reflect. Should I go back to BIOS to make a note of the options and list them here, as I...
  8. Disable Cortana using gpedit but process still running after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Cortana using gpedit but process still running after reboot.: I expected gpedit setting to kill the process, but it hasn't. Is this usual? Any other ways to stop it? 84610
  9. Boot Order?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Order?: Hello If the pc BIOS is set such that the very first device to boot from is a usb stick, what happens if there is no usb stick ? Will it “automatically” go to the second device (presumably a normal boot) ? Thanks, Bob 99882
  10. Process order

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Process order: I would like to dual boot a Win7 system and add Win10. I have created a partition for Win 10 and have a full version DVD of Win 10 with product key. I started to run the DVD and completed all the info Win 10 was asking me. However, I was not asked to designate which partition...