Windows 10: Order is still in process

Discus and support Order is still in process in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by E l i z a, Apr 21, 2019.

1. E l i z a Win User

Order is still in process

Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try again."

How long does it typically take for them to send the confirmation email once redeeming a $5 Microsoft gift card?

:)

E l i z a, Apr 21, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Order Processing

I orderd windows 10 on usb from the site and recieved an email stating that my order was having problems processing and to call the number to sort everything out but once i called the number my order didnt exist even though the payment was already taken
    from my account. What should be my next step?

Stricklin1990, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order is still in process :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Order is still in process - Similar Threads - Order still process

2. My Microsoft order is still pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft order is still pending: I order a Xbox one controller on May 25th and its June 5th and ever since my order only says pending it dorsn’t say i cancel it or when will it be shipped. So I would like to know what happened to my order....
  3. order still pending

order still pending: i ordered the cyperpunk 2077 controller april 24th and it still says pending i mean how long is it going to take to get the controller it is now may 2nd and still nothing i just want the controller....
  4. game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history: game disappeared from windows library, still shows up in order history it was minecraft for windows 10 when i go to the game page it tells me to buy it...
  5. Order still pending days after

Order still pending days after: I recently purchased an Elite Series 2 controller and the money was taken from my account yet the order is still pending! Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-still-pending-days-after/e250d901-f5f3-426f-b39a-5baa3d7d90ef"
  6. When uninstalling / deleting folders occasionally a process will still be hanging that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When uninstalling / deleting folders occasionally a process will still be hanging that...: Is there any way to track which process is using the file to permanently remove it? submitted by /u/Skullfurious [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epwb8m/when_uninstalling_deleting_folders_occasionally_a/
  7. My Microsoft Order is still Pending

My Microsoft Order is still Pending: So i ordered a Surface laptop 3 on December 1st, and I know that is black Friday so there were probably a lot of orders but i would love to have some sort of reassurance that my item will be delivered on time. It's been stuck in pending literally since i hit purchase and it...
  8. Order command in order to identify viruses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Order command in order to identify viruses: Hello, Please be nice to help me with a prompt command to check for virus partitions. I mention that I have partition C and D. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  9. Do I still need Process Lasso?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I still need Process Lasso?: I remember the old Windows 95~XP times, when my sluggish computers forced me to try every trick or tweak I could find to get the least gain in performance. One of the best things I found back then was Black Viper, where the guy told us a lot more than the usual about the...
  10. Process order

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Process order: I would like to dual boot a Win7 system and add Win10. I have created a partition for Win 10 and have a full version DVD of Win 10 with product key. I started to run the DVD and completed all the info Win 10 was asking me. However, I was not asked to designate which partition...