Windows 10: Order not placing

Discus and support Order not placing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried to place my order 8 times now, with both PayPal and a credit card. Every time, the website tells me it "is having trouble processing my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ReemRM, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ReemRM Win User

Order not placing

I have tried to place my order 8 times now, with both PayPal and a credit card. Every time, the website tells me it "is having trouble processing my payment", and I have tried with multiple browsers and the same problem occurs.

What exactly is wrong?

P.S. I am sure of all the information written to be correct.

:)

ReemRM, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Order not placing :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Nov 26, 2018
  3. bpratt Win User
    Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions?

bpratt, Nov 26, 2018
  4. monim1 Win User

Order not placing

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Order not placing

1. Order not placing - Similar Threads - Order placing

2. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store: microsoft store order question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-regarding-an-order-i/b5c0c5b1-d219-4072-92c9-6d7ad8de5dfe
  3. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store: microsoft store order question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-someone-regarding-an-order-i/b5c0c5b1-d219-4072-92c9-6d7ad8de5dfe
  4. i need to speak to someone regarding an order i placed in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have recently placed 2 orders online .Then get an e mail about microsoft cashback what...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have recently placed 2 orders online .Then get an e mail about microsoft cashback what...: I purchased microsoft 365 September this year.I have recently made 2 orders on line . Then I receive an e mail about microsoft cashback.It asks me to log into my account.Is this a SCAM?...
  6. I have recently placed 2 orders online .Then get an e mail about microsoft cashback what...

I have recently placed 2 orders online .Then get an e mail about microsoft cashback what...: I purchased microsoft 365 September this year.I have recently made 2 orders on line . Then I receive an e mail about microsoft cashback.It asks me to log into my account.Is this a SCAM?...
  7. I have recently placed 2 orders online .Then get an e mail about microsoft cashback what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Fix Amazon.com Stuck Suspended Accounts on Do Not Touch Place Your Order Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Amazon.com Stuck Suspended Accounts on Do Not Touch Place Your Order Button: Please Go to Settings App, Click Password, Click Create a PIN, Type 0000 and Type 0000 Enter, Click Date and Time, Click, Time, Click 3:45 OK and Click OK, Hopefully It will be Resolved by Hacker IP Address Amazon.com Account Suspended *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  9. Fix Amazon.com Stuck Suspended Accounts on Do Not Touch Place Your Order Button

Fix Amazon.com Stuck Suspended Accounts on Do Not Touch Place Your Order Button: Please Go to Settings App, Click Password, Click Create a PIN, Type 0000 and Type 0000 Enter, Click Date and Time, Click, Time, Click 3:45 OK and Click OK, Hopefully It will be Resolved by Hacker IP Address Amazon.com Account Suspended *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  10. Fix Amazon.com Stuck Suspended Accounts on Do Not Touch Place Your Order Button

in Windows 10 Customization