Windows 10: Order still pending days after

Discus and support Order still pending days after in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Elite Series 2 controller and the money was taken from my account yet the order is still pending! Please help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hebigusutafu, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Order still pending days after

I recently purchased an Elite Series 2 controller and the money was taken from my account yet the order is still pending! Please help!

:)

Hebigusutafu, Mar 2, 2020

2. Order pending

Ordered on Feb 17th

received email on same day that order will be process--Pending status

Feb 23rd received email stating it was shipped.

Feb 26 Laptop delivered.

Leon Da Lion, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Order pending

I also ordered my Dell Laptop on 17th and still shows pending. Called customer support and they say it should be delivered by 7 business day.

Leon Da Lion, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Order still pending days after

Order pending

Damn. For me it's: Ordered on the 18th, got email that it's processing and pending the same day. Annnnnd. That's it. No shipping confirmation, no updates, no nothing. /sigh

Still waiting.

iTzOmiinousTic, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Order still pending days after

1. Order still pending days after - Similar Threads - Order still pending

2. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  3. Order not shipped and still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order not shipped and still pending: Good morning. I ordered a Xbox series S from the Microsoft on the 24 December 2022, Order No: 6898727184 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 28 December 2022. I checked this morning and the order status was...
  4. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  5. Order still not shipped & pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order still not shipped & pending: Good morning. I ordered a Surface Book 3 from the Microsoft UK store on the 31st December 2021, Order No: 7804640046 with express delivery selected. I recieved a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date of 03 January 2022. I checked this morning and the order...
  6. Order still not shipped & pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Orders still pending,

Orders still pending,: I had ordered an Xbox controller on Saturday Aug 26, 2021. Its been 5 days and the orders still pending, but i’ve been charged already. I just want my controller man. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orders-still-pending/19404dd2-301e-41ad-a925-ad079abf6459
  8. Order is still pending.

Order is still pending.: I ordered a copy of windows 10 for my new PC I am building. I ordered it on Monday the 4th and it is still pending but they took the 120 from my bank. I understand with covid and everything deliveries are going to be slow but damn it's just a key like it doesn't that long to...
  9. Order still pending?

Order still pending?: Ordered one of the 1tb ssd expansion tbings for the series x on the 31st and it is still pending? Anyone know why it is taking so long? It took the money for it but it still hasn't changed and it is supposed to be here on the 6th....
  10. order still pending

order still pending: i ordered the cyperpunk 2077 controller april 24th and it still says pending i mean how long is it going to take to get the controller it is now may 2nd and still nothing i just want the controller....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite controller 2 order still pending