Windows 10: Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error...

Discus and support Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error Code:0x80070005. Not getting anywhere. Almost new Laptop. Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasNead, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error...

Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error Code:0x80070005. Not getting anywhere. Almost new Laptop. Windows 10 Home 20H2 installed 5/13/2021.McAfee antivirus installed.Trial Office 360 removed.Office Pro 2019 installed.OneDrive kept turning back on after I turned it off so it was temporarily deleted. I only want to eventually share 10-15 files between computers.The two telephone HELP numbers I have are not working.Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ThomasNead, Jul 7, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 7, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 7, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error...

1. Ordered Windows 10 upgrade to Pro from Microsoft store. Install failed with Error... - Similar Threads - Ordered upgrade Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise: Hello,I bought Windows 10 Pro on November 19, 2020 Order number 4007776415 from the Microsoft Store. It instead installed a deactivated Enterprise edition. At the time there was a support phone line where I was able to reach a human. They instructed me to enter a new product...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store Installed Deactivated Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but I believe Windows installed a deactivated enterprise. The installation failed during installation process and I received the following errors 0x80072EE7 and 0x80070005. Under Activation, it shows Windows 10...
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error 0x80070005.User account is the administrator account. Restarted computer and now my valid activated Windows 10 Home has changed to Windows Enterprise and is no longer activated.Winver...
  7. win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.: I purchased home to pro upgrade from Microsoft store. Upgrade install gets to 99% then fails with error code 0xc004f050. According to Microsoft this is an activation error. My account shows the purchase. I have done; wsreset.exe, ran activation trouble shooter, ran update...
  8. The store fails to upgrade to Windows 10 pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The store fails to upgrade to Windows 10 pro: The page says purchase, I click the box and a window pups up and goes away. So I am stopped doing more to purchase 10 Pro. Never had this problem before. I don't block popups in my browser (Chrome). Thanks Ken...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...: Hello, I am trying to upgrade/activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased through the Microsoft Store for my Acer Aspire Laptop that had come with Windows 10 Home OEM installed. I am able to download the files and Windows performs the upgrade after a couple of minutes and a...