Windows 10: Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

Discus and support Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 24, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

WinClub, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Hankroe Win User

Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found

X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Hankroe, Dec 16, 2019
  3. ZUBAIR710 Win User
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe

How can I resolve this problem.

ZUBAIR710, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library

I'm using Windows 10 xx64

I've tried all suggested downloads but when trying to run Kies3 I'm still getting msG:

"windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library C:\program files (x86)\samsung\Kies\kies3.exe"

Please help!

PrimozPrimo, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

1. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library - Similar Threads - Ordinal found ordinal

2. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  3. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  4. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix "ordinal 3899 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "ordinal 3899 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program...: How do I fix "ordinal 3899 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files x86\Intel\iCLS Client\ssleay32.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ordinal-3899-could-not-be-located-in/edbb1978-c757-4b77-9a33-2a4806543c7f
  6. Ordinal Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ordinal Not Found: Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files...
  7. "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll"...

"Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll"...: I get "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll" every time I launch Fallout 3 and I do not know what to do....
  8. the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10: Downloaded Kies as well as Smarswitch for both showing subjected error.As per the answer on Microsoft downloaded vcredist_x86 still no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ordinal-12404-could-not-be-located-in-the/d856b702-9e17-44e4-8fb6-b46c394e0d28
  9. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  10. The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe: I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe How can I resolve this problem....