Windows 10: Ordinal Not Found

Discus and support Ordinal Not Found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by antoniolob, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Ordinal Not Found

Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files without success.I've installed it, the same way and version, on my surface, and it perfectly works. So it's not an Ansys issue. Is there anyone that could help me? Thanks.

:)

antoniolob, Nov 27, 2021

2. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 27, 2021
  3. sqlmangr.exe - Ordinal Not Foud

I upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 and now at every reboot I am getting the error, "sqlmangr.exe - Ordinal Not Found, The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll".

I tried the update driver for my graphics card as suggested but it still is giving error.

My pc is a HP G61-336NR.

Thanks for any help

ToddWard1974, Nov 27, 2021
  4. nikhil66 Win User

Ordinal Not Found

Accessing multiple GPS Co-ordinates form a file

Hi

I would like to know if its possible for Ovi maps to read GPS data from an excel / text file which is loaded onto the phone. Basically, I have a list of GPS co-ordinates which I have stored in a file and need to visit these places in order.

I could manually type out each co-ordinate in Ovi Maps but time is of the essence and I would like this to be automated by simply selecting the co-ordinate and this should initiate Ovi maps to display the map of that area.

Thanking you in advance

nikhil66, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Ordinal Not Found

1. Ordinal Not Found - Similar Threads - Ordinal Found

2. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  3. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  4. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error: Server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller I installed quick books and file doctor and reinstalled c++ multiple versions to get my network work shares working right, which wasn't right. Hence, I de-installed my virus software, thinking it was a firewall issue. After...
  6. server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error: Server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller I installed quick books and file doctor and reinstalled c++ multiple versions to get my network work shares working right, which wasn't right. Hence, I de-installed my virus software, thinking it was a firewall issue. After...
  7. Ordinal Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ordinal Not Found: Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files...
  8. Ordinal Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ordinal Not Found Error: qw.exe - Ordinal Not Found The ordinal 1296 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files x86\Quicken\qw.exe This error box has defied all Quicken fixes and they think it is a Windows problem. Does anyone have ideas how to fix. Have tried DISM and...
  9. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...
  10. Microsoft Tinker for Windows 10? (Ft Ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/WIndows/xlive.dll)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker for Windows 10? (Ft Ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/WIndows/xlive.dll): Hello, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home x64, I wanted for my Windows 10 to have almost all Windows Vista Ultimate Features, but Tinker won't start because ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll. Please help me...