Windows 10: Organazation

Discus and support Organazation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So today when I logged on after I logged in with the code for my pc it said. Your organization requieres you to change your password. It had to be at... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anders HG, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Anders HG Win User

Organazation

So today when I logged on after I logged in with the code for my pc it said. Your organization requieres you to change your password. It had to be at least 6 characters. How do I leave my organization I cannot remember joining one and I do NOT! want to be in one

:)

Anders HG, Apr 26, 2020

2. hyperlinks wont open from outlook 2013 to Edge in windows 10.

Hello. Whenever I try to click on a hyperlink in outlook, I get a message that says your organazations policys wont let you complete this action, and to contact your help desk. I tried the fix for setting outlook as my default email, and Edge as my default
    browser, and this didn't work. Any suggestions?

James BBond Jr, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

I started getting a popup that said Your widows license will soon expire. So i went to the settings to activate it, typed in my product key and then it said: We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organazation's activation
    server make sure you are connected to your organazation network and try again blablabla Error code:0x8007007B

Please help! And tell me what happens if i don't activate my license.

Ivan Kovalchuk, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Organazation

Your widows license will soon expire PLEASE HELP!

"we can't connect to your organazation's activation server" is a very common activation issue in this forum.

To cofirm the cause, I need to verify whether it is OEM or Retail or Volume and other details, I need the screenshot of following output

Windows Key+X > Click on either Powershell (Admin) or Command Prompt (Admin)

Copy below and paste into Powershell / Cmd windows and Enter

slmgr.vbs /dlv

Vijay_Verma, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Organazation

1. Organazation - Similar Threads - Organazation

2. I'm in an organazation yet this a personal computer not sure why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in an organazation yet this a personal computer not sure why: So a few days ago I tried to download something on my computer and I'm pretty sure it was a virus. All the virus does is when i search things up it redirects me to Yahoo even though my default search engine is Bing this happens on chrome and microsoft edge when I download the...
  3. I'm in an organazation yet this a personal computer not sure why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in an organazation yet this a personal computer not sure why: So a few days ago I tried to download something on my computer and I'm pretty sure it was a virus. All the virus does is when i search things up it redirects me to Yahoo even though my default search engine is Bing this happens on chrome and microsoft edge when I download the...