Windows 10: Organisation and Personal PC

Discus and support Organisation and Personal PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently downloaded office word, PowerPoint, etc using my work email for office 365. It told me i had to change my pin so it fit my organisation's... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Amythyststar7, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Organisation and Personal PC

I recently downloaded office word, PowerPoint, etc using my work email for office 365. It told me i had to change my pin so it fit my organisation's requirements.

Is this the only thing they can manage, considering it is my personal laptop? can they monitor my activity?

:)

Amythyststar7, Aug 16, 2020

2. Change Windows 10 from personal to organisation on all office PC's

Looking to change all our office PC's from personal to organisation. Is this safe to do and how do I go about this?

ScottDouglass, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Organisation and Personal PC

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Organisation and Personal PC

1. Organisation and Personal PC - Similar Threads - Organisation Personal

2. My organisation has access to my personal computer and I can’t disconnect it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My organisation has access to my personal computer and I can’t disconnect it.: A couple days ago I signed into my work account on my personal computer and it installed a bunch of applications and its policies. I can’t use a search engine because it asks me to use my work email. I tried going to Access work or school in settings, but it won’t let me...
  3. My organisation has access to my personal computer and I can’t disconnect it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My organisation has access to my personal computer and I can’t disconnect it.: A couple days ago I signed into my work account on my personal computer and it installed a bunch of applications and its policies. I can’t use a search engine because it asks me to use my work email. I tried going to Access work or school in settings, but it won’t let me...
  4. My organisation has access to my personal computer and I can’t disconnect it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can’t seem to disconnect my organisation from my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t seem to disconnect my organisation from my personal computer: I’ve recently connected my pc to my schools system through microsoft office and now it seems they’re latched to it with all microsoft application uninstalled, in settings my account removed i’m still getting pop ups in some setting saying i can’t access all of them or i have...
  6. I can’t seem to disconnect my organisation from my personal computer

I can’t seem to disconnect my organisation from my personal computer: I’ve recently connected my pc to my schools system through microsoft office and now it seems they’re latched to it with all microsoft application uninstalled, in settings my account removed i’m still getting pop ups in some setting saying i can’t access all of them or i have...
  7. I can’t seem to disconnect my organisation from my personal computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Organisation is set on my personal laptop. I added a school account when this happened but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organisation is set on my personal laptop. I added a school account when this happened but...: I connected to my school account on my personal Windows 11 Home laptop a while ago. When I restarted my laptop it asked me to change my password from a 4-pin to a 6-pin and every now and then when my laptop updates it asks me to change my password, and I’m not allowed to use...
  9. Organisation is set on my personal laptop. I added a school account when this happened but...

Organisation is set on my personal laptop. I added a school account when this happened but...: I connected to my school account on my personal Windows 11 Home laptop a while ago. When I restarted my laptop it asked me to change my password from a 4-pin to a 6-pin and every now and then when my laptop updates it asks me to change my password, and I’m not allowed to use...
  10. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...