Windows 10: Organisation on my windows 10 home PC

Discus and support Organisation on my windows 10 home PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having a lot of issues with my PC; I don't know if it's a virus, or what is exactly causing it to happen. An "organisation" is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Snaifu, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Snaifu Win User

Organisation on my windows 10 home PC

Hello, I've been having a lot of issues with my PC; I don't know if it's a virus, or what is exactly causing it to happen.

An "organisation" is controlling my settings, anti-virus, & every so often, forces me to change my pin.
    I cannot figure out how to disable this, & I am NOT in an organisation.

A few times, the "organisation" went away, but I don't understand how it is coming back.
    I used Malwarebytes last time to remove it, but now Malwarebytes claims there is no virus on my computer.

I seem to be unable to access the Local Group Policy Editor, -- ah, and I just realised, the workgroups name is called "MY OWN", that's not ominous at all.

:)

Snaifu, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 10, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Organisation on my windows 10 home PC - Similar Threads - Organisation home

2. I am not part of my home organisation anymore, how do I leave ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not part of my home organisation anymore, how do I leave ?: I've quit my former school three years ago, but I'm still stuck with the email they gave me at the time, which is signed in on my personal computer. I didn't look that far into it during the last three years, but actually it's locking some of the features I'd like to to use,...
  3. I am not part of my home organisation anymore, how do I leave ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not part of my home organisation anymore, how do I leave ?: I've quit my former school three years ago, but I'm still stuck with the email they gave me at the time, which is signed in on my personal computer. I didn't look that far into it during the last three years, but actually it's locking some of the features I'd like to to use,...
  4. I am not part of my home organisation anymore, how do I leave ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove Organisation from my home PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Organisation from my home PC: I fast clicked and accidentally granted my work organisation access to my home PC while on my work email website. Now it has imposed many restrictions onto my account including requiring me to change all my passwords and pins. I have removed them from the "Access work or...
  6. Remove Organisation from Home PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove Organisation from Home PC: I hope you can help me. My wife used our home PC to connect to her work during lockdown and now I can't find what's happened but I can't remove the organisation. I hadn't noticed until recently, my daughters are coming to an age where they use the computer more now and I...
  7. My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates.

My pc is a home pc but says organisation has turned off auto-updates.: I know this might be a simple fix and I am not that exprienced in these things but, for some reason my pc says that auto updates have been turned off by my organistion but this pc is a home pc and isn't under any organistion. I made this pc and I've had it for 2 years now and...
  8. some Settings are managed by your organisation bug on windows 10 home

some Settings are managed by your organisation bug on windows 10 home: https://i.imgur.com/yfts46s.png Windows 10 Home 2004 i cannot modify the Registry key, its not there. No Group Policy editor either. Like seriosly, i wanna use Windows Insiders. I have only seen this in the Privacy place for System Diagnostics. I wanna set it to Full so i...
  9. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation on Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation on Windows 10 Home: I would like to enable developer mode on my windows laptop, but the setting is disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by/b3ff852f-4d43-469a-acaf-fc7f298fd6d0
  10. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN: I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop it from doing this?...