Windows 10: Organising Photos

Discus and support Organising Photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 Win User

Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

:)

bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015

2. photo organised in folder --> organised in album ???

Hi,

I have a lot of photo already organised in my computer into folders and I tried to transfer them in my N8.

--> impossible to have them organised into album in the nikia photo viewver, I 'll have to select one by one each photo to recreate albums.

it is going to take hours for thousand of photos and it can all disapear if I might have to do a hard or soft reset.

I am missing something ?

albertorrent, Aug 3, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    N96 uploading photos to PC

Hi,

If you are PC Suite fan, you can use Image Store application to store the photos from phone to pc. If you are OVI Suite fan, install Nokia Photos application on your pc and then transfer your phone photos to PC. Nokia Photos is one of the best applications
    of Nokia to organise your images/videos, sms/mms based on your content tag, location tag, date wise organised photos Organising Photos ;)

I like using Nokia photos on my pc to transfer my multimedia sync from phone to pc Organising Photos :) Coool one

cricfancy, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Organising Photos