Organising Photos

Discus and support Organising Photos in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bwfc0907, Aug 4, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 Win User

Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

:)

bwfc0907, Aug 4, 2015
  2. albertorrent Win User

photo organised in folder --> organised in album ???

Hi,

I have a lot of photo already organised in my computer into folders and I tried to transfer them in my N8.

--> impossible to have them organised into album in the nikia photo viewver, I 'll have to select one by one each photo to recreate albums.

it is going to take hours for thousand of photos and it can all disapear if I might have to do a hard or soft reset.

I am missing something ?

albertorrent, Aug 4, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    N96 uploading photos to PC

Hi,

If you are PC Suite fan, you can use Image Store application to store the photos from phone to pc. If you are OVI Suite fan, install Nokia Photos application on your pc and then transfer your phone photos to PC. Nokia Photos is one of the best applications
    of Nokia to organise your images/videos, sms/mms based on your content tag, location tag, date wise organised photos ;)

I like using Nokia photos on my pc to transfer my multimedia sync from phone to pc :) Coool one

cricfancy, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Organising Photos

Organising Photos - Similar Threads - Organising Photos

1. Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise

in Browsers and Email
    Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise: Hi there When will Ms start realising that not everybody wants a browser that looks like it was designed for a mobile phone or a tablet. There's no way to organise the favourites unlike IE --even a simple sort is missing. You can create a new folder but why are we...
  2. need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64: [img] the red boxes in the screenshot is what i want disabled, i prefer to use registry to do this if its possible, ive tried searching for hours and havnt found anything closest thing i did find was on tenforums sister site for windows 7 but i doubt that will work,...
  3. [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation": Hello, I was going to log into an account on Windows 10 Store, when I was prompted to log in with a Workplace account or a school account, and under there it says "Assigned by your organisation". I can't log into my regular email as it's not connected to Azure AD. Any ways I...
  4. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: At the top of the Windows update page there is a red line stating "Some settings are managed by your organization". *Rolleyes There *IS NO* organization managing this device! This is MY computer, there is no domain it belongs to, *I* own it, *I* manage it, *I* am the only...
  5. Looking for a screen capture/editor/text/organiser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a screen capture/editor/text/organiser: Hello I'm looking suggestion for an application or software that could - Do a screen capture - Edit picture with line/text/arrow - Have an area to write text comments of the picture (not in the picture) - Able to define categories like ex: summer/winter/family - Able...
  6. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742
  7. how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue: I cannot edit my start menu. Many of settings have been disabled. How to remove how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue in Windows 10 Pro. Please guide me. Thanks...!!! 52289