Windows 10: Organising Photos

Discus and support Organising Photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 Win User

Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

:)

bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015

2. photo organised in folder --> organised in album ???

Hi,

I have a lot of photo already organised in my computer into folders and I tried to transfer them in my N8.

--> impossible to have them organised into album in the nikia photo viewver, I 'll have to select one by one each photo to recreate albums.

it is going to take hours for thousand of photos and it can all disapear if I might have to do a hard or soft reset.

I am missing something ?

albertorrent, Aug 3, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    N96 uploading photos to PC

Hi,

If you are PC Suite fan, you can use Image Store application to store the photos from phone to pc. If you are OVI Suite fan, install Nokia Photos application on your pc and then transfer your phone photos to PC. Nokia Photos is one of the best applications
    of Nokia to organise your images/videos, sms/mms based on your content tag, location tag, date wise organised photos Organising Photos ;)

I like using Nokia photos on my pc to transfer my multimedia sync from phone to pc Organising Photos :) Coool one

cricfancy, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Organising Photos

1. Organising Photos - Similar Threads - Organising Photos

2. Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Home just updated, now telling me my organisation requires me to change my PIN: I shut down my Windows 10 Home laptop earlier. When I rebooted, it told me my organisation requires me to change my PIN and will no longer allow me to use the old one. This is my personal laptop and I am the sole user. Why has it done this? HOw do I stop it from doing this?...
  3. Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation: what does "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation" mean? [Original Title: Anti Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-virus-and-threat-protection-is-managed-by/798bf8ea-eba8-4ddb-9cc8-0961a9665437
  4. Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & threat protection managed by my organisation?: My Windows Defender virus & threat protection settings are managed by my organisation? This is my private computer that i use only at home so there can't be an IT administrator that can limit my access to virus & threat protection settings. Can anybody help?...
  5. Cannot use camera and microphone because “settings are managed by your organisation”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use camera and microphone because “settings are managed by your organisation”: I cannot use camera and microphone because the system states that "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation". It is my home computer and it is not part of any ‘organisation’....
  6. Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro is convinced that my PC is connected to an organisation, and won't activate...: I bought a pre-built pc around 6 months ago, with windows 10 pro pre-installed. Around three months later, I see the "Activate Windows" watermark on my screen. In settings, it tells me "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's...
  7. Organisation is no longer receiving notification alerting them of updates to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Organisation is no longer receiving notification alerting them of updates to install: Hi all, We're using Windows 10 1809 and Windows Server 2016 as our DC (WSUS and GPO) and we've noticed for that users have stopped receiving notifications telling them that updates are ready to be installed. When we run resultant set of policies on the machines we can see...
  8. Some settings are managed by your organisation - but this is a personal Laptop

Some settings are managed by your organisation - but this is a personal Laptop: Bought a new Surface 2 laptop. Personal use only - not attached to any domain etc. Home use. After running a number of MS updates I am now getting a message saying some updates are manages by your organisation. I have searched and can not find a resolution to this. Any...
  9. Windows Organisation

Windows Organisation: Hi all I have been wondering recently how to use the windows Install ‘Set up for Organisation’ feature, so across my pcs when i have to frequently reinstall windows I wont have ti set up my email and login to all my accounts everytime. any help on this would be greatly...
  10. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP! I am on the point of giving up with microsoft for ever because NOTHING works and everything that is meant to be an improvement is a complication! OK: ALL I want to do is to upload pictures, ideally to photobox but dropbox or google photos...