Windows 10: Organising Photos

Discus and support Organising Photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 Win User

Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

:)

bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015
  2. albertorrent Win User

photo organised in folder --> organised in album ???

Hi,

I have a lot of photo already organised in my computer into folders and I tried to transfer them in my N8.

--> impossible to have them organised into album in the nikia photo viewver, I 'll have to select one by one each photo to recreate albums.

it is going to take hours for thousand of photos and it can all disapear if I might have to do a hard or soft reset.

I am missing something ?

albertorrent, Aug 3, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    N96 uploading photos to PC

Hi,

If you are PC Suite fan, you can use Image Store application to store the photos from phone to pc. If you are OVI Suite fan, install Nokia Photos application on your pc and then transfer your phone photos to PC. Nokia Photos is one of the best applications
    of Nokia to organise your images/videos, sms/mms based on your content tag, location tag, date wise organised photos Organising Photos ;)

I like using Nokia photos on my pc to transfer my multimedia sync from phone to pc Organising Photos :) Coool one

cricfancy, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Organising Photos

1. Organising Photos - Similar Threads - Organising Photos

2. Your organisation manages Insider Preview builds via a telemetry Group Policy settings. - Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your organisation manages Insider Preview builds via a telemetry Group Policy settings. - Help: So I have been noticing issues with Insider builds and I want to go back to a stable Windows 10 release, but I get this: I can't opt out or even change any insider setting. I tried following tutorials about going to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows...
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10. System: Notification & actions, Multitasking Personalization: Lock Screen, Start Privacy General I tried following...
  4. message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    message after Windows update - 'some settings are controlled by your organisation': After each Windows update I get a red notice saying 'some settings are controlled by your organization". can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/message-after-windows-update-some-settings-are/391b37fc-29e1-4469-a3ac-ea56a55b509d"
  5. " Your Organisation ??"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " Your Organisation ??": Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-organisation/b4430621-ae22-4663-81b0-40cee6204ff6
  6. *Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation: This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and changing a few things but these aren't working any other suggestions? 116736
  7. *Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Support
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation: This appears in windows update on my own pc which has only one account mine as administrator. The usual reply by googling involves gpedt.msc and changing a few things but these aren't working any other suggestions? 116736
  8. IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message...: I keep getting this on both my laptops and it's a pain. I've raised this before but can't find the blasted thing. I think it was Sunk Nath who pointed me in the right direction, which then linked me to here:...
  9. "Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation"

"Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation": Ok so I bought a new laptop, it's running Windows 10, I don't know a great deal about laptops and the stuff inside it but everything was functioning pretty alright when I went to set up my lockscreen because the one provided is hiking themed and I'm not that type of girl and...
  10. some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: in the settings for my new acer nitro 5 spin laptop, the settings for lockscreen are unchangeable with the message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" displayed. I don't know if its an error or if it has anything to do with the fact it was a display...