Windows 10: Organising Photos

Discus and support Organising Photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 Win User

Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

:)

bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015

2. photo organised in folder --> organised in album ???

Hi,

I have a lot of photo already organised in my computer into folders and I tried to transfer them in my N8.

--> impossible to have them organised into album in the nikia photo viewver, I 'll have to select one by one each photo to recreate albums.

it is going to take hours for thousand of photos and it can all disapear if I might have to do a hard or soft reset.

I am missing something ?

albertorrent, Aug 3, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    N96 uploading photos to PC

Hi,

If you are PC Suite fan, you can use Image Store application to store the photos from phone to pc. If you are OVI Suite fan, install Nokia Photos application on your pc and then transfer your phone photos to PC. Nokia Photos is one of the best applications
    of Nokia to organise your images/videos, sms/mms based on your content tag, location tag, date wise organised photos Organising Photos ;)

I like using Nokia photos on my pc to transfer my multimedia sync from phone to pc Organising Photos :) Coool one

cricfancy, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Organising Photos

1. Organising Photos - Similar Threads - Organising Photos

2. Some settings are managed by ''my'' organisation and they require to change my PIN. How do...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some settings are managed by ''my'' organisation and they require to change my PIN. How do...: Hi, I was getting this message when I log in: ''your organization requires you to change your PIN'' I dont understand why I need to do this because this my own pc, in fact, I'm using Windows 10 Home edition. I was used to my PIN for a long time and would like to keep...
  3. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation - your info: I am having an issue with changing profile picture on Windows 10 - this is with all users on the PC. This isnt related to Active directory I believe, I have seen articles which changes update/lock screen/theme settings via gpedit.msc but cant seem to find any articles related...
  4. Windows Update Settings Managed by Organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update Settings Managed by Organisation: Hi folks, I'm at the end of my rope here. When I go to Windows Update settings, it shows that "Some settings are managed by your organisation". When I check the configured update policies, it shows there's a bunch of "Mobile Device Management" type policies set by...
  5. Insider Build 18895 - Organisation manages Insider Builds - I don't have an organisation!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Build 18895 - Organisation manages Insider Builds - I don't have an organisation!...: Suddenly System reports on this build "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation Your organisation manages Insider Preview builds via Group Policy" "Fix the problem" This is my own home PC, I do not work for an organisation. The "Fix the problem"...
  6. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  7. Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.

Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation.: Hi, I had a virus in december and used malwarebytes to remove it and the virus/malware/pup's have been coming back constantly even though i remove them and i went on windows defender and it said, Your Virus & threat is manage by your organisation. so i watched some videos...
  8. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" - message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" - message: Hello, I bought a fingerprint reader to use on my pc ( windows 10 Home 64bit) and I cant use it because the button is greyed out due to this message. I tried using gpedit.msc to change the privacy settings but this does not work. What can I do to remove this message?...
  9. Windows 10 Pro - Settings are managed by your organisation

Windows 10 Pro - Settings are managed by your organisation: I have spent many hours trying to figure out how to get a webcam (+microphone) working on one of our clients computers. Firstly, I will list some bullet points to explain the situation: I am the IT administrator for the company The PC is on a domain I have tried different...
  10. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP! I am on the point of giving up with microsoft for ever because NOTHING works and everything that is meant to be an improvement is a complication! OK: ALL I want to do is to upload pictures, ideally to photobox but dropbox or google photos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop windows organising photos