Windows 10: Organising Photos

Discus and support Organising Photos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015.

1. bwfc0907 Win User

Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

:)

bwfc0907, Aug 3, 2015

2. photo organised in folder --> organised in album ???

Hi,

I have a lot of photo already organised in my computer into folders and I tried to transfer them in my N8.

--> impossible to have them organised into album in the nikia photo viewver, I 'll have to select one by one each photo to recreate albums.

it is going to take hours for thousand of photos and it can all disapear if I might have to do a hard or soft reset.

I am missing something ?

albertorrent, Aug 3, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    N96 uploading photos to PC

Hi,

If you are PC Suite fan, you can use Image Store application to store the photos from phone to pc. If you are OVI Suite fan, install Nokia Photos application on your pc and then transfer your phone photos to PC. Nokia Photos is one of the best applications
    of Nokia to organise your images/videos, sms/mms based on your content tag, location tag, date wise organised photos Organising Photos ;)

I like using Nokia photos on my pc to transfer my multimedia sync from phone to pc Organising Photos :) Coool one

cricfancy, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Organising Photos

1. Organising Photos - Similar Threads - Organising Photos

2. I had my photos organised into folders by year or subject. Now unable to view folders on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had my photos organised into folders by year or subject. Now unable to view folders on...: Had my photos organised into folders. Now unable to find the folders on photo app Windows 10.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-my-photos-organised-into-folders-by-year-or/7e9ee942-4830-4056-a61d-db844d1d098f
  3. I had my photos organised into folders by year or subject. Now unable to view folders on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had my photos organised into folders by year or subject. Now unable to view folders on...: Had my photos organised into folders. Now unable to find the folders on photo app Windows 10.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-my-photos-organised-into-folders-by-year-or/7e9ee942-4830-4056-a61d-db844d1d098f
  4. how to organise photos and videos based on the time they were taken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to organise photos and videos based on the time they were taken?: Google photos has this feature where it automatically organises photos and videos from different sources in order of their creation time. Is there any equivalent of this in windows/Microsoft products? submitted by /u/AwaysGays [link] [comments]...
  5. How to organise my many film photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to organise my many film photos?: Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-organise-my-many-film-photos/3310e656-6f70-40f7-bc97-99471a42cf7b
  6. How to organise my many film photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organise my many film photos?: Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-organise-my-many-film-photos/3310e656-6f70-40f7-bc97-99471a42cf7b
  7. How to organise my many film photos?

8. Windows photos app doesn't import photos while organising them by month anymore?

Windows photos app doesn't import photos while organising them by month anymore?: Hi, recently I found Windows Photos behaving differently from what it has done for years. For years when I would import photos it would automatically organise them in folders by month. Now it just imports everything into one main destination. Which sucks. Big time. I've...
  9. Organising photos in the new windows photo app.

Organising photos in the new windows photo app.: Hi, please can I ask if anyone knows how I Can create a gallery, like the old windows live photo gallery in the new windows photo app? It was just a really easy way to organise and edit photos and I would like to create something similar....
  10. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP! I am on the point of giving up with microsoft for ever because NOTHING works and everything that is meant to be an improvement is a complication! OK: ALL I want to do is to upload pictures, ideally to photobox but dropbox or google photos...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop windows organising photos