Windows 10: Organization controlling my PC

Discus and support Organization controlling my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello- I recently accidentally allowed my University to manage my personal PC when trying to use Microsoft Office. I cannot figure out how to turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CameronRoss2, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Organization controlling my PC

Hello-
    I recently accidentally allowed my University to manage my personal PC when trying to use Microsoft Office. I cannot figure out how to turn off this setting as it controls what settings I can change on my own personal computer.
    Specifically, it says "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello"
    or "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your Organization"

Again, it is a personal computer and I am not required to have my University manage my PC, but I can't figure out how to disable it. All help is appreciated.

I am on Windows 10 Home.

:)

CameronRoss2, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Nov 16, 2019
  4. STEvil Win User

Organization controlling my PC

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Organization controlling my PC

1. Organization controlling my PC - Similar Threads - Organization controlling

2. organization controlling my pc ??!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    organization controlling my pc ??!: i downloaded office 365 for 1 task, i wanted to edit a file so i can send it to my advisor, and i accidently clicked agree on "let the organization control my pc" or something similar, it forced me to change my password and i really dont want formal and professionals **** in...
  3. organization controlling my pc ??!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    organization controlling my pc ??!: i downloaded office 365 for 1 task, i wanted to edit a file so i can send it to my advisor, and i accidently clicked agree on "let the organization control my pc" or something similar, it forced me to change my password and i really dont want formal and professionals **** in...
  4. How to remove Administrative Organization from Requiring Controlling Log-Ins on My Personal...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove Administrative Organization from Requiring Controlling Log-Ins on My Personal...: The initial issue began when I put in my pin it wanted me to reset my pin saying my administrative organization or something required it. This has probably been going one for a good year--closer to two. I just haven't been able to find a solution and it only becomes a problem...
  5. Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop: The initial issue began when I put in my pin it wanted me to reset my pin saying my administrative organization or something required itI've looked for answers several times for this issue. I've reset my computer removing all programs but my files.Not even zoom or my email...
  6. Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop: The initial issue began when I put in my pin it wanted me to reset my pin saying my administrative organization or something required itI've looked for answers several times for this issue. I've reset my computer removing all programs but my files.Not even zoom or my email...
  7. Administrative Organization "Controls" My Personal Laptop

8. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings: My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-controled-by-organization-without-access/6053e5c7-285e-460f-be17-55ccad433d5d
  9. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings: My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-controled-by-organization-without-access/6053e5c7-285e-460f-be17-55ccad433d5d
  10. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is microsoft controlling my laptop