Windows 10: Organization default calendar

Discus and support Organization default calendar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need to have a default organization calendar, which should be visible in outlook calendar for any user as it is default. Let's say, [example]:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohammad Khateeb1, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Organization default calendar

Hi, I need to have a default organization calendar, which should be visible in outlook calendar for any user as it is default. Let's say, [example]: you have public holidays, new year eve, or any even such as national day or Company formation day, These kinds of events should be available in the outlook calendar for all the employees. I am looking what can be done from exchange 2016, not the outlook ics file as the solution. Since it is user dependent

:)

Mohammad Khateeb1, Aug 7, 2022

2. Cannot set "Calendar" as default app

Hi J.C.Coelho,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check whether you are able to make the Calendar as default.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Select Default apps from the left pane.
    • Click on Choose default app by protocol at the bottom.
    • Select the Calendar and choose an app.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Aug 7, 2022
  3. windows 10 default calendar cannot be set to the calendar app

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set Calendar app as default:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel and click on Default Programs.
    • Click on Set your Default Programs.
    • Click on Calendar app on the left side and click on
      Set as Default from the drop down option. Refer to the screenshot below:

Organization default calendar 0db0bf96-a334-41ac-8cdd-cee9ec882ff8.png

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 7, 2022
  4. opjose Win User

Organization default calendar

Cannot set "Calendar" as default app

As everyone here is trying to tell you, you CANNOT do that.

It is "broken" and needs a fix from Microsoft.

opjose, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Organization default calendar

1. Organization default calendar - Similar Threads - Organization default calendar

2. Suddenly can't Share Calendars in an Organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly can't Share Calendars in an Organization?: The company I work for utilises Exchange 365, and everyone has been able to freely share calendars up until about 3 weeks ago, when someone got a pop up that reads:"There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar. Please ask the person who invited you to send...
  3. Suddenly can't Share Calendars in an Organization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly can't Share Calendars in an Organization?: The company I work for utilises Exchange 365, and everyone has been able to freely share calendars up until about 3 weeks ago, when someone got a pop up that reads:"There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar. Please ask the person who invited you to send...
  4. Organization default calendar

Organization default calendar: Hi, I need to have a default organization calendar, which should be visible in outlook calendar for any user as it is default. Let's say, [example]: you have public holidays, new year eve, or any even such as national day or Company formation day, These kinds of events should...
  5. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  6. Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app

Sync iCloud calendar to the default Windows calendar app: I'm currently trying to sync my calendar I have setup on my phone to my Windows 10 machine. Currently, I have the iCloud app installed and syncing, but it wants to sync to Outlook because I have Office 365 installed that I need for work. I tried adding the iCloud account...
  7. Default calendar settings

Default calendar settings: I have set up my Google calendar details within Windows 10 so if I hit the calendar icon it shows my Google calendar entries. I have just made a couple of airline bookings which give the option to add details to calendar. When I hit this hyperlink, I get an .ics file...
  8. Still Calendar is not default application.

Still Calendar is not default application.: Now full windows 10 is there. We can not get Calendar as default application for Calendar. When we click for choose default, it says "There is no installed app or protocol and look for an app in store." If we go to look in store msg says 'Your search for...
  9. Default App: Calendar Setup

Default App: Calendar Setup: So I have Calendar app installed, yet I cannot set it as the default application here: [img] It says that there is no app or protocol installed for it, yet I do have the Calendar app installed. When I try to look online at the Windows Store for it, it gives me this...
  10. Mail and Calendar default application

Mail and Calendar default application: In default application, mail and calendar apps does not show default app. It shows add button. When I try to add, it shows no app is installed. But Microsoft mail and calendar app is installed. How to go about it. 7790