Windows 10: organization procedures for pictures

Discus and support organization procedures for pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a special organization procedures for pictures? I seem to have a redundant folder in the "This PC" folder and the same folder in the C:\... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Charles#3Mathews, Jul 27, 2020.

1. organization procedures for pictures

Is there a special organization procedures for pictures?

I seem to have a redundant folder in the "This PC" folder and the same folder in the C:\ drive. This folder is not the usual yellow color but a solid blue rectangle.

:)

Charles#3Mathews, Jul 27, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

The World's first synthetic organ transplant

does that picture suggest what kind of synthetic organs we might see next ?

W1zzard, Jul 27, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

organization procedures for pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

organization procedures for pictures

1. organization procedures for pictures - Similar Threads - organization procedures pictures

2. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  3. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  4. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pictures library not organizing pictures into folders by date

Windows 10 pictures library not organizing pictures into folders by date: HOw do we undo the latest windows update to fix problems with pictures library? Pictures uploaded from camera always went into pictures library in folders by date taken. Now they just all go in individually---no folders--disaster when you're looking for picturees by...
  6. Offline application to view & organize pictures by geolocation on map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline application to view & organize pictures by geolocation on map: Hi, I'm looking for an offline application that allows viewing on a map the pictures selected from a folder. Not looking for sharing or online app, just a simple way to navigate, view, select and organize my pictures by geolocation / geotag on a map. Thanks for your...
  7. procedural problem

in Windows 10 Support
    procedural problem: was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier. so i logged in then made my way back to my Quick Reply box but my test message had been deleted. as i was now logged in, i re-typed in what i...
  8. Organizing pictures

Organizing pictures: I need help organizing my pictures in the folder. I have imported some and some transferred from my phone. I have numbered them all in order. But the imported ones will not move into the numbered order. What should I click in the option view folder for them to move into the...
  9. Windows 10: Problems downloading and organizing pictures

Windows 10: Problems downloading and organizing pictures: I have a huge issue with Windows 10. Everything that you could do in windows from inception up until Windows 10 has been revised to the point of having to googled the how to for every little thing. There are millions of users that are NOT tech savvy. It takes us older...
  10. Cant open pictures. Remote procedure call failed

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant open pictures. Remote procedure call failed: Hello community, I have a really frustrating problem with Windows 10 N (fresh installation, no upgrade from 7) and I'd really appreciate your help! I'm getting this error: [img] ... when I try to open any picture (jpeg, gif). I have followed different forum topics...