Windows 10: Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10

Discus and support Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bought a new computer and mistakenly set it up as if it was part of an organization and need to roll it back to setup for personal use. Any idea how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewOGCoop, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10

Bought a new computer and mistakenly set it up as if it was part of an organization and need to roll it back to setup for personal use. Any idea how to do that? I can't even log onto the computer at this point. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Andrew

:)

AndrewOGCoop, Feb 7, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Bryan2010 Win User

Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10

Windows 10 Setup - "Set up for an organization"

During setup of Windows 10 you encounter this question: How would you like to set up?

Set up for personal use

Set up for an organization

Has Microsoft adequately explained anywhere specifically what happens with the latter choice? Does it interact with Office 365 business subscriptions or is it merely a way to setup with a local or Azure domain? What exactly happens? The description
    given is vague and it seems the question has been asked numerous times on other forums but there seems to be no definitive or official answer to the question.

"You'll gain access to your organizations resources like email, network, apps, and services. Your organization will have full control over this device"

How, specifically?

Bryan

Bryan2010, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10

1. Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Organization Personal Setup

2. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization": Windows setup seems to be forcing me to setup for an organization and I am concern this PC has some configuration or controls applied by the previous owner, which I want to eliminate and have a fresh install. Anyone knows of this issue and how to solve it? More details below....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization": Windows setup seems to be forcing me to setup for an organization and I am concern this PC has some configuration or controls applied by the previous owner, which I want to eliminate and have a fresh install. Anyone knows of this issue and how to solve it? More details below....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Setup for VS 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup for VS 2015: Hi,I have Visual Studio 2019 installed on my machine, but I need VS 2015 for working on some old applications code, applications that were developed in VS 2015.I tried to download the setup for VS 2015, and I downloaded some files that were on your website, but when I tried...
  6. Setup for VS 2015

Setup for VS 2015: Hi,I have Visual Studio 2019 installed on my machine, but I need VS 2015 for working on some old applications code, applications that were developed in VS 2015.I tried to download the setup for VS 2015, and I downloaded some files that were on your website, but when I tried...
  7. Organization on a Personal Computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Organization on a Personal Computer: I have a personal laptop I use at home. I try to log on using Windows Hello and it tells me my organization does not allow this. I don't belong to an organization. It makes me change my pin before I am able to log onto my device. I don't want to do this. I want to log on...
  8. Fresh Start vs Windows 10 Setup

Fresh Start vs Windows 10 Setup: I want to reinstall Windows 10 and I found these 2 ways. Fresh start and using the setup.exe from the media creation tool. What are the differences and which one should I use?[ATTACH]...
  9. change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use"

change windows 10 setup from "Set Up for an organization" to "Set Up for Personal Use": Unfortunately, when setting up Windows 10 Pro, I erroneously went down the path of choosing "Set Up for an organization". how do I restart the setup process so that I can "Set Up for Personal Use"? Any advice will be most appreicated...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake

Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake: I am setting up a new Windows 10 laptop and chose "Set Up For An Organization" by mistake. How can I reset it to "Set Up For Personal Use?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setup-choose-organization-by-mistake/7e2b2961-4d08-4ef1-96d2-b3278e3cd7a8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 setup personal use or organization

2. windows 10 setup personal vs organization

3. windows 10 pro organization to persnal

4. windows 10 setup for an organization,
  5. windows 10 personal versus organization,
  6. windows 10 setup organization or personal,
  7. windows 10 organization or personal,
  8. how to revert to a personal account on win10 from organizatiuon account set up,
  9. set up w10 for organization or personl,
  10. windows 10 install set up for personal or organization,
  11. change windows organazation to personal,
  12. how to change windows computer from organization to personal,
  13. dell laptop set up change to personal not organization,
  14. windows 10 change to organisation,
  15. windows 10 personal or organization