Windows 10: Organization

Discus and support Organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a second hand laptop and i just noticed that in some places it shows that some settings are managed by your organization, what does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TyreseAnthony, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Organization

Hi, I purchased a second hand laptop and i just noticed that in some places it shows that some settings are managed by your organization, what does this mean and is there a way to remove it

:)

TyreseAnthony, Jun 6, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 6, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    The World's first synthetic organ transplant

does that picture suggest what kind of synthetic organs we might see next ?

W1zzard, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Organization

hyperlinks your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need few more details so that we can narrow down to the root cause of the issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you facing this issue on a browser or any other application?
    2. Is your system connected to the Domain?
    3. Which website are you trying to access?

If you are connected to a domain or an organization network, you will get this error when the site or the link is blocked by the network administrator, I suggest you to check with the IT department and unblock the link.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Organization

1. Organization - Similar Threads - Organization

2. How do I keep programs from re-organizing my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I keep programs from re-organizing my desktop icons?: How do I keep programs from re-organizing my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-programs-from-re-organizing-my/0d858f14-5ba6-49bb-9ac1-ea96843a2104
  3. 'Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization' repeat problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization' repeat problem: everytime my laptop is off for any period of time, when I log back on and open up windows defender, I receive the message 'your virus and threat protection is managed by your organisation'. as advertised by another thread on this message, every time i: 'type “cmd” in the...
  4. Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset, won’t let me sign in after entering in organization info: I recieved a computer from my employer. It was used by someone before and needed to be reset so i factory reset the computer and when it finished it asked me t select personal or organization. I clicked on organization and enter my work email and password. After booting up...
  5. Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization

Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization: I don't know my Organizations Credentials nor how I (a home user SYSADMIN ) can become the Organization controlling my 3 computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organization/0212f916-468b-4b85-bac3-88cc5ed17ca2
  6. Error 0x80070035 after organization computers updating feature update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070035 after organization computers updating feature update 1903: Hi guys, 3 PC's in our organization couldn't couldn't connect to our NAS immediately after updating to Feature update 1903. Computers still running the previous version can still access the NAS. I actually thought it was a weird coincidence or something so tried updating on a...
  7. Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization, deleting...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization, deleting...: There is a ton of documentation out there stating how to remove the "DisbaleAntiSpyware" registry key in order to remove the message "Anti Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" which disables a users ability to use and update Windows Defender. While I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Setup - "Set up for an organization" does not appear during setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Setup - "Set up for an organization" does not appear during setup: I have 10 netbooks to setup for a customer, they came with Windows 10 Home but I have upgraded them to Pro and made sure they are activated. I have then reinstalled Pro from scratch in order to join them to the customers Office365 Premium, however, during setup I do not get...
  9. flash drive organizing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    flash drive organizing: How do I organize pictures on flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive-organizing/957c85e6-4578-4baa-a79e-2212a8ad89c5"
  10. enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization

enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization: Recently had to re-install windows and now tried connecting remotely to my pc on my company domain via vpn and it cannot find my pc/remote desktop not enabled. I checked the settings on my pc and sure enough under settings/remote desktop this message appears 'some settings...