Windows 10: Organize Edge favorites in build 10158

Discus and support Organize Edge favorites in build 10158 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I like this version of edge except I can't figure out how to organize the favorites. When I add a new one it ends up on the bottom of the list and I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Looey, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Looey Win User

Organize Edge favorites in build 10158

I like this version of edge except I can't figure out how to organize the favorites. When I add a new one it ends up on the bottom of the list and I haven't been able to move entries around in the list. I like the way IE allows me to drag favorites up and down. Edge will allow the dragging but it does not stick. The next time I start Edge the new favorite is back on the bottom of the list. Has anyone figured out how to do that? Also, I wonder if Edge favorites are eventually going to be moved up under the user id instead of being buried deep in the Appdata folders so they can easily be backed up.

:)

Looey, Jun 29, 2015

2. Import favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10.

I am NOT having a great experience with Windows 10 Edge browser. I need help with organizing "My Favorites". My business depends on it.

My Organized Favorites are now unorganized and some not there.

StevenR907, Jun 29, 2015
  3. Joy Kemprai, Jun 29, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

It's still in development... this stuff is coming, it's just going to take time.

Mystere, Jun 29, 2015
  5. Looey Win User
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to hear that. Edge is shaping up very nicely.

Looey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Organize Edge favorites in build 10158 - Similar Threads - Organize Edge favorites

2. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  3. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  4. Organize imported favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    Organize imported favorites?: I've imported "Favorites" from Internet Explorer 11 to Edge sometime ago, and now whenever I clean install W10, Edge "remembers" my Favorites. Great! Love that. Problem is there doesn't seem to be any organization to them and in a lot of instances I've got double folders...
  5. Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158

in Browsers and Email
    Imported Favorites not in alphabetical order build 10158: I successfully imported my favorites from Chrome into EDGE. However they are in reverse alphabetical order. Is there any way to resort into alphabetical order? I can't find a way. Thanks 7551
  6. 10158 - Edge Cannot import Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    10158 - Edge Cannot import Favorites: Hi Everyone, Just seeing if anybody else is having issues importing I.E. favorites into Edge. When I attempt to import the favorites, it says "Couldn't Import Favorites" 7540
  7. 10158 Edge Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    10158 Edge Favorites Bar: The Favorites Bar is still useless. Favicons not showing and the links just won't stay in the order you want them. I was using the Hub for Favorites, Reading etc. If someone can tell me where I am going wrong, please let me know. Still no use to me for my default...
  8. Build 10158 - Network Connection Hanging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Build 10158 - Network Connection Hanging: Morning! My PC updated yesterday to build 10158. After it completed, I noticed that my Ethernet card seemed to hang randomly. The happened the first time about 15-20 minutes after the install for 10158 completed. I tried to disable the card and re-enable it but it...
  9. build 10158?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    build 10158?: I just read in another thread that there is a build 10158? Is this a official build or just a leaked build? 7563
  10. New build 10158

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build 10158: Busy installing from Windows Update. On fast ring. Anybody else got it yet? 7542