Windows 10: Organizing Photos

Discus and support Organizing Photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NaturaLee, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:22 PM.

1. NaturaLee Win User

Organizing Photos

I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way.

(1) right clicking does not bring up a new folder option. Odd! (2) There is no tab to organize by subject. Can you help?

:)

2. vkuutila Win User

Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

3. what is the best photo organizer

am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions?

4. Organizing Photos

Simple software to organize photos

fast stone image viewer could be considered, picasa is nice too, xn view
    there are many good photo organizer
    or you may try acd see but its trial
    i guess if just for organizing you could use windows or these freewares

Thema:

Organizing Photos

1. Organizing Photos - Similar Threads - Organizing Photos

2. Photo/Video Organizer/Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo/Video Organizer/Manager: Looking for photo and video organizer with modern look. Now using mostly for photos Eagle app. Eagle - A design library to fuel your best work (dont support all types i will wish like MKV) For my videos i use EazyFlix Pix Media Organizer. EazyMojo - Innovative Software And...
  3. Adding a network configuration to a Win10 custom ISO for organization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a network configuration to a Win10 custom ISO for organization.: IE Adding DNS servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-network-configuration-to-a-win10-custom/f48a6c20-125f-4d2d-abae-4be84fc149b8
  4. your organization turned off the service required to use this feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    your organization turned off the service required to use this feature: I pay monthly for this service. Why do I NOT have full access to its features?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-organization-turned-off-the-service-required/e07d11be-7be0-4577-97b6-f67283dd537a
  5. How to change the Registered Owner & Organization Info in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Registered Owner & Organization Info in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you install and activate Windows, the license is technically under your name or whoever owns the computer. But if you type winver in the Run prompt, the results will be surprising. It will say — The product is licensed [...] This post How to change the...
  6. New assignable reminders on Google Assistant to stay organized

in Windows 10 News
    New assignable reminders on Google Assistant to stay organized: If you’re a fellow parent, you probably spend a lot of time coordinating with your partner through on-the-fly conversations, text messages or phone calls. From figuring out who’s picking up the kids from dance practice to who’s tackling the weekly grocery shopping, managing...
  7. what is the best photo organizer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the best photo organizer: am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-photo-organizer/7f548d7a-aa9c-4907-89ff-a81406b55b6a"
  8. Windows 10 photo organizer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 photo organizer: How can I tell if a photo in my collection is already in an album without looking through all my albums? How can I merge two albums? Finally, is there a way to view info about a photo such as date taken, location, etc.?...
  9. Problems organizing photos.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems organizing photos.: A bit of background first, I'm 84 yrs old, and to be honest, I am getting more stupid every day. An aside, getting older does make working with your mind harder, okay at least I find that to be true!~ I have "Photos" in Pictures, Documents, Canon picture, Photo Room, some in...
  10. Help with Photos organizing one step at a time Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Photos organizing one step at a time Win10: I don't expect to resolve my problem quickly, Id be very satisfied if I could simply step by step slowly improve the way I can organize Photos. My problem: I have windows 10 and use "Photos" and "One Drive" I understand there is something called a cloud for storage but it...