Windows 10: Organizing Photos

Discus and support Organizing Photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NaturaLee, Aug 14, 2019.

1. NaturaLee Win User

Organizing Photos

I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way.

(1) right clicking does not bring up a new folder option. Odd! (2) There is no tab to organize by subject. Can you help?

:)

NaturaLee, Aug 14, 2019
  2. vkuutila Win User

Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Aug 14, 2019
  3. what is the best photo organizer

am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions?

Dilys Jones, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Organizing Photos

Simple software to organize photos

fast stone image viewer could be considered, picasa is nice too, xn view
    there are many good photo organizer
    or you may try acd see but its trial
    i guess if just for organizing you could use windows or these freewares

micropage7, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Organizing Photos

1. Organizing Photos - Similar Threads - Organizing Photos

2. Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...: I did not understand what I was agreeing to. Now I can't find my pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-you-please-stop-organizing-my-photos-with/9f07c824-a6af-4d26-bebb-eefd789ddc88
  3. Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will you please stop organizing my photos with other similar photos. I need them to be in...: I did not understand what I was agreeing to. Now I can't find my pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-you-please-stop-organizing-my-photos-with/9f07c824-a6af-4d26-bebb-eefd789ddc88
  4. No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...: I am trying to import photos from a connected iPhone via the new photos app.In the old photos app, photos from a connected device will automatically be sorted by date, with the newest photos on top. However, in the current new Photos app there is no such sorting of the...
  5. No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...

No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...: I am trying to import photos from a connected iPhone via the new photos app.In the old photos app, photos from a connected device will automatically be sorted by date, with the newest photos on top. However, in the current new Photos app there is no such sorting of the...
  6. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  7. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  8. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  9. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  10. Organizing pictures on photo app