Windows 10: Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

Discus and support Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered was updateed over my METERED connection. The starnge thing is I even had turned off automatic updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SachinthaHansana, May 1, 2020.

1. Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

My Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered was updateed over my METERED connection. The starnge thing is I even had turned off automatic updated from Microsoft Store. And it used 1/4 th of my monthly cap in 3 hours. Can someone expalin how it happend and how to stop this from happening again.

:)

SachinthaHansana, May 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Xbox

Source: E3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Takes You Beyond the Forest of Nibel - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Source: E3 2018: Ori and the Will of the Wisps Takes You Beyond the Forest of Nibel - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 1, 2020
  4. changari Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

Raising the windows domain and forest issues?

hi,

I run a domain that was all 2003 r2 servers. I recently upgraded all my domain controllers to windows 2012 r2.
    That went off without any problems.. Our trust relationships had no issues also.

My first step was to raise the Domain and Forest levels past 2003 to 2008. This went off without a hitch.
    These are the features for raising the levels to 2008:

• Features and benefits include all default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2003 domain functional level, plus:
    • Read-Only Domain Controllers – Allows implementation of domain controllers that only host read-only copy of NTDS database.
    • Advanced Encryption Services – (AES 128 and 256) support for the Kerberos protocol.
    • Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) – Allows SYSVOL to replicate using DFSR instead of older File Replication Service (FRS). It provides more robust and detailed replication of SYSVOL contents.

Forest Level Windows Server 2008

• Features and benefits include all of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, but no additional features. All domains that are subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level by default.

My next step is to raise the domain and forest to 2008 r2, then 2012, and finally 2012 r2. I have been trying to find out exactly what I could expect from raising the Domain and Forest for each step.

The step involving 2008 r2 seems relatively a non issue. But getting the couple of new features seem very nice

Domain Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level, plus 2 new features

Forest Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, plus the following features:

• Active Directory Recycle Bin, which provides the ability to restore deleted objects in their entirety while AD DS is running. <== New Feature very cool
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 R2 domain functional level by default.

Here is my big concerns for the next raising of domain and forest to 2012.

Forest Level Windows Server 2012:

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2008 R2 forest functional level, but no additional features.
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2012 domain functional level by default.

Domain Level Windows Server 2012 R2: <=====
    Need to investigate more and why this post

• DC-side protections for Protected Users. Protected Users authenticating to a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain can no longer:

• Authenticate with NTLM authentication <==============(what issues may arise)
    • Use DES or RC4 cipher suites in Kerberos pre-authentication
    • Be delegated with unconstrained or constrained delegation
    • Renew user tickets (TGTs) beyond the initial 4-hour lifetime

Will this affect my exchange anywhere users with remote access authenticating either clear of NTLM???
    and what would/may not to work properly day 1 when I raise the domain and forest to 2012. I cant really find anyone that can answer a straight question.

Has anyone gone through this? what problems did you have, if any , if a lot???

Any thoughts and suggestions will be much appreciated??

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

One more point... I am not sure if I posted this to the correct forum.. So if I was wrong and it should be in a different one..
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW

changari, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered

1. Ori and the Blind Forest updated over metered - Similar Threads - Ori Blind Forest

2. download updates over metered connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download updates over metered connection: hi,Yesterday, I noticed that when checking for updates and when there are updates appearing, it states something like downloading updates over metered connection. Yet, when I checked under advance options, the option to turn on metered connection is not on. How to get the...
  3. download updates over metered connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download updates over metered connection: hi,Yesterday, I noticed that when checking for updates and when there are updates appearing, it states something like downloading updates over metered connection. Yet, when I checked under advance options, the option to turn on metered connection is not on. How to get the...
  4. I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use the mouse in microsoft games ori and the blind forest: Hello,Recently I 've bought my first game from microsoft store : ori and the blind forest . I have a dual monitor setup.the mouse has weird behaviors, sometimes the cursor is always visible so it's so destructing and also it doesn't lock on the screen the game on game is...
  5. Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Bonjour, Le jeu Ori and the Will of the Wisps est injouable puisqu'il est impossible de sauvegarder lors que l'on sort du jeu les sauvegardes sont tout simplement effacées et annule toute progression, cette achat est une arnaque pure. Il y a t il une solution a ce problème...
  6. Delivery optimization over metered connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delivery optimization over metered connection: I would like to know if delivery optimization can be turned off for delivering or receiving updates from other computers on local network when connected over metered connection. I know the documentation mentions delivery optimization is disabled when on a metered connection...
  7. Xbox controller not working properly with Ori and the Blind Forrest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working properly with Ori and the Blind Forrest: The right trigger, and the B button each seem to be mapped to two or more distinct functions. For example, when I hit B it jumps as well as starting up the save function. When I lightly touch the trigger it functions as push/pull and shoot and when I fully press the...
  8. Xbox controller not working with Ori and the Blind Forrest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working with Ori and the Blind Forrest: The right trigger, and the B button each seem to be mapped to two or more distinct functions. For example, when I hit B it jumps as well as starting up the save function. When I lightly touch the trigger it functions as push/pull and shoot and when I fully press the...
  9. Windows 10 1703 updating over Metered connection

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1703 updating over Metered connection: I have 3 windows 10 1703 machines on a Metered connection, however windows update just installed KB4022725 (OS Build 15063.413) on each of them over the last 2 days why? Metered connection is set to "ON". Any advise would be appreciated. 86875
  10. How to update Windows 10 over metered connection?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to update Windows 10 over metered connection?: I'm running Windows 10 Pro. I've had it a week and notice that no updates have yet been downloaded - all the available updates are marked 'Waiting for download'. I use a mobile broadband dongle and I am limited to 10 GB data a month. My understanding is that Windows...