Windows 10: Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

Discus and support Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone i bought a docking Station as i am already running out of Storage and Sata Connection on my Board. i tried Orico 6619us3 its a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SilverbloodZero, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

Hi Everyone

i bought a docking Station as i am already running out of Storage and Sata Connection on my Board. i tried Orico 6619us3 its a single HDD docking Station. it's detected by windows 10 but shows as an External Drive Name NS1068

Device details are unavailable only shows model as NS1068. running driver Files disk.sys/EhStorClass.sys and partmgr.sys using sys32 of windows, Every time i try loading HDDs and SSD. it freezes disk manager or explorer. all the disk i tried cant be detected by windows are all shows unaccessible. or a blank HDD partition.

i tried the HDDs directly and works fine but once i use the Dock its fails to show and freezes Diskmanager and explorer. works fine once it's empty but once it tries to initialize a hdd or sdd it will initialize as i can feel it but spinning or beep by windows on a new device but it will crashes my explorer to hell once explorer tries to load the partitions.

I tried it on another Work Station and it works fine can access the HDD and even format via dskmanger but since this unit is running in win 7 i am not sure ifs its compatibility or that but the site says that this device does not have any drivers and is only running on windows drivers. i Tried un insallating all SCSI driver and USB controllers in Device manager and restart and still to no avail it still fails,

DRIVER LOGS

"Device USB\VID_2537&PID_1068\MSFT300123456789ABCDE was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_0BC2&PID_2312\MSFT30NA4A740G"

Please if anyone can help me on this. RMA is not possible as it's working correctly on other Station and no defect. they say Windows Compatability is Customers responsibility.. i can't really install another Windows on my Station. due to Licenses and all ****, I don't have, can't really expect much help from admin on this since they don't really know where the keys are anymore.

:)

SilverbloodZero, Aug 15, 2019
  2. krusha03 Win User

looking for a docking station

You mean something like this?

krusha03, Aug 15, 2019
  3. harly Win User
    harly, Aug 15, 2019
  4. jackin Win User

Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

1. Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool... - Similar Threads - Orico usb HDD

2. Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...: Hi,Could someone guide me through a driver for device 'are not installed' message in device manager?I have a mid 2013 UK Dell XPS8700 which I have had from new but is now suffering from bad intermittent latency issues but that can wait, and while investigating I noticed that...
  3. Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...: Hi,Could someone guide me through a driver for device 'are not installed' message in device manager?I have a mid 2013 UK Dell XPS8700 which I have had from new but is now suffering from bad intermittent latency issues but that can wait, and while investigating I noticed that...
  4. Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 with Docking Station V2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 with Docking Station V2: I had a Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop with TB4 docking station, all that was needed was one power supply from the docking station and the TB4 cable to the laptop and everything was charging okNow with the Surface Laptop 5, I need 2 power supplies, 1 for the docking station and...
  6. Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 with Docking Station V2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Laptop 5 with Docking Station V2: I had a Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop with TB4 docking station, all that was needed was one power supply from the docking station and the TB4 cable to the laptop and everything was charging okNow with the Surface Laptop 5, I need 2 power supplies, 1 for the docking station and...
  7. Docking station issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Docking station issue: I connected a docking station and when i close my laptop the monitors close also. how do I use my keyboard and mouse when laptop is closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/docking-station-issue/f18b0c39-e96f-4e79-941a-3cb3f1e6bd72
  8. USB-C docking station audio issues

USB-C docking station audio issues: Hi all, I'm stumped by this one. So I bought a USB-C docking station and everything works fine except the audio. When I plug my external speakers into the 3.5mm jack, they work fine. BUT, when I plug in an external monitor via HDMI, they no longer work - the audio defaults...
  9. USB on docking station

USB on docking station: I have a Surface 3. The USB ports are not recognised when the Surface is docked and the power supply is turned off, though they work fine when the power supply is on. Can someone tell me how to change this so that they are still recognised when the Surface is docked, but no...
  10. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VID_2537&PID_1068\MSFT300123456789ABCDE

2. USB\VID_2537&PID_1068\MSFT300123456789ABCDE

3. windows 10 wont boot with orico docking station switched on

4. USB\VID_2537&PID,
  5. orico 6619US3 issue windows 10