Windows 10: Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

Discus and support Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone i bought a docking Station as i am already running out of Storage and Sata Connection on my Board. i tried Orico 6619us3 its a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SilverbloodZero, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

Hi Everyone

i bought a docking Station as i am already running out of Storage and Sata Connection on my Board. i tried Orico 6619us3 its a single HDD docking Station. it's detected by windows 10 but shows as an External Drive Name NS1068

Device details are unavailable only shows model as NS1068. running driver Files disk.sys/EhStorClass.sys and partmgr.sys using sys32 of windows, Every time i try loading HDDs and SSD. it freezes disk manager or explorer. all the disk i tried cant be detected by windows are all shows unaccessible. or a blank HDD partition.

i tried the HDDs directly and works fine but once i use the Dock its fails to show and freezes Diskmanager and explorer. works fine once it's empty but once it tries to initialize a hdd or sdd it will initialize as i can feel it but spinning or beep by windows on a new device but it will crashes my explorer to hell once explorer tries to load the partitions.

I tried it on another Work Station and it works fine can access the HDD and even format via dskmanger but since this unit is running in win 7 i am not sure ifs its compatibility or that but the site says that this device does not have any drivers and is only running on windows drivers. i Tried un insallating all SCSI driver and USB controllers in Device manager and restart and still to no avail it still fails,

DRIVER LOGS

"Device USB\VID_2537&PID_1068\MSFT300123456789ABCDE was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_0BC2&PID_2312\MSFT30NA4A740G"

Please if anyone can help me on this. RMA is not possible as it's working correctly on other Station and no defect. they say Windows Compatability is Customers responsibility.. i can't really install another Windows on my Station. due to Licenses and all ****, I don't have, can't really expect much help from admin on this since they don't really know where the keys are anymore.

:)

SilverbloodZero, Aug 15, 2019
  2. krusha03 Win User

looking for a docking station

You mean something like this?

krusha03, Aug 15, 2019
  3. harly Win User
    harly, Aug 15, 2019
  4. jackin Win User

Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool...

1. Orico 2.5/3.5 usb #.0 HDD Docking Station adn Windows 10 Driver issue. Device is tool... - Similar Threads - Orico usb HDD

2. Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports: Since one of the Windows 10 updates the Ethernet and Bluetooth on the docking station are no longer seen as devices and cannot be used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-docking-station-ports/14e09b77-f6d2-4d4d-aeb3-0fe03d05c8a1
  3. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  4. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  5. recommendations for RELIABLE 1 or 2 bay HDD docking station

recommendations for RELIABLE 1 or 2 bay HDD docking station: I have this 2 bay Orico docking station that has not been reliable for a long time. I think they no longer sell this product. So I just tossed this device into the recycle bin. So i'm seeking recommendations for a brand and model of docking station for both 2.5" and 3.5"...
  6. Device USB\ROOT_HUB30\5&2db76ed8&0&0 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Device USB\ROOT_HUB30\5&2db76ed8&0&0 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.: So I recently purchased a 4 port 3.0 device and installed it into my desktop, because I needed a 3.0 usb to run a device. Long story short the device "works" but not to the potential that it should be. I feel like it is something to do with the usb add-in but can't be too...
  7. Stuttering every 5 seconds with multiple monitors connected through docking station

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering every 5 seconds with multiple monitors connected through docking station: I'm not sure if this is due to hardware, Windows 10 OS, or drivers, but I have found similar reports after a bit of internet searching. I have Dell Precision 3510 laptop with switchable AMD graphics. I also have 2 additional 1600x1200 monitors connected with DVI through a...
  8. Driver updates adn audio device issues

Driver updates adn audio device issues: I installed (3) recommended Intel driver updates on Tuesday October 9th. They completed successfully. But since them, I have two issues: 1) The Dell Audio device/microphone is not detected and does not work ( no sound, no way to configure it) 2) When I reboot I get a...
  9. USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE on USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&B0E09D9&0&7

USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE on USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&B0E09D9&0&7: Hello everyone, on my Predator PH317-51 I can't use USB or Bluetooth (the option is simply gone). I have an unknown USB device in my device manager. I tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting and I tried the Windows Troubleshooting. Neither helped....
  10. Multiple Docking Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Docking Stations: I have surface pro, like it, I have docking station, if I travel to another office and use another different docking station, will it disturb my 1st docking station settings ( 2 monitors, one portrait, one landscape) etc......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orico 6619US3 issue windows 10